Work With My Ex

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I had a conversation with Levi. How amazing he keeps me motivated working in this toxic environment with my ex-fiancé. Being around Sherlock kills me, especially when he's acting all so close as if nothing happens. He acts so gentlemanly and acts like the first time I met him.

I'm currently working on some papers at my office when Sherlock enters. "Want to grab some lunch with us, Y/N?" Sherlock greeted me as soon as he enters my door. "I'm afraid I won't be able to join you, I have some paper works to finish." I declined his offer immediately. "You sure?" He asked once more with a grin on his face. I want to slap his smug face but I can't.

"Yes, I'm good. Enjoy your lunch." I once again refused politely. "That's sad, Armin is already looking forward to our lunch," Sherlock said with a sad tone. This guy always has his weapon against me. How can he manipulate me and every situation on his hand? "Tell him my apology. I have a lot to finish." I refused with my authority. I'm not the same Y/N you know, Sherlock.

"I see. I'll just tell him." He said defeated. Good for you, You should know you are not as important as before. I continued typing on my laptop and submerged myself in my work. I didn't mind the time already as I am too busy thinking about workflows when I heard my door open. So I look towards the door to remind my secretary not to disturb me. But my eyes went wide open when I saw Sherlock with lunch in his hands.

"What brings you back?" My mouth talks faster than my brain. His brows frowned with my reaction but he smiles like he don't mind it at all. "I am bringing the lunch to you since you are busy." He said like he's in charge of taking care of me. He takes out the food on the table in front of my office table. He prepared food that is good for two people.

"There is so much food for me? I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it." I said that caught his attention. "No, this food is for both of us." He said. "You know it's sad to eat alone so I told them that I'll join you." He continues and his sweet smile that is a traitor never leaves his face. I thought I would finally win over him but I guess I won't. "Come on let's eat?" He asked me like he is not my problem at all.

I put on my best smile and sit across his sit. "Let's eat before it gets cold because I have duties to fulfill here in the company," I said with gritted teeth. "Yes, sure." He said and starts to eat with me. We eat in silence until he decided to break the silence and offer me nonstop food. "I'm good. Focus on your food." I tried to refuse but he keep on insisting.

"I know you love this skin part of the chicken. Here." He offered me. Wow, now he acts as if he knows my head to toe. Things he doesn't do when we are still together. "Sure," I said and let him put the chicken part on my bowl. He put the chicken with hesitation because he wants to feed me instead. "Thank you for the lunch." I politely as possible thanked him.

He smiled at me and fixed my hair, he tucked my hair behind my ear. "I like your new hair." He compliments me. Levi Said he loves my long hair than this new one. "Thank you." I thanked him. "Your beauty stands out more." He once again compliments me. "Really? It's very rare of you to appreciate me." I said and he smiles. "I was late to realize my mistakes I'm sorry." He apologized and he looks at my eyes sincerely.