Chapter 3: Everything Has Change.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up at the sun hitting my face. It's already morning but my eyes are close remembering every bit of last night. The night I won't forget, where I give up and lose to a battle I won't regret. I buried myself to the bed as if this is my grave. It's soft mattress hugs me tight. I feel so light like I just reached cloud nine. I snuggle with the blanket that smells like him. My thoughts are running breathless at every bit of moments we share. I can feel my cheeks burning as my blood rushes to my heart making me feel excited to look for him.

I open my eyes to find him but he was no where to be found. Where is he? I asked myself and cover myself with the blanket to stand up. I look at the room it's now tidy as fuck and no traces of him will be found. But here and there is a flashback I am seeing of what happened last evening. Is it just me dreaming about him? If then I must be shy for a crime thinking how he could be my drug last night. I fixed myself at the bathroom and even here I can't find him.

Maybe I am really just dreaming. But it was so real that my mind won't forget. After cleaning up myself I found my clothes at the sofa near bed neatly, clean and fresh arranged. Did he laundry this? Even my undergarments are neatly folded. There's a note.

'Sorry I fucked up your undies.'

And I saw new pairs of undies. I blushed hard red on his words. How could you be so vulgar at your casualties Mr. Ackerman? My thoughts adds up all the scene last night to shame me. Now I'm so shy to even look on his feet. I wear my clothes again and go straight to the kitchen. I saw a food well prepared at the table with a food cover and a note.

'You sleepy head I have to go. Eat breakfast before you leave. Take the keys with you and wait for my call.'

With a last note of.

'Don't ever try to call me without me calling you first.'

What does he mean by this? What's all of this for? My mind suddenly overthinks that he's not interested to me at all and I just gave up myself to him. How dare you trust a man so easily Y/N? You've been avoiding relationships and suitors and now you just gave yourself to a man you just met at the party. I feel so embarrassed so I ate the food he prepared clean up and take my leave.

"Calm down Y/N you can do this. If he calls you up act normal. He will only get his keys to you." I reminded myself and get back to my hotel room. I packed my things at the hotel to prepare for my check out. Hope he will call earlier than tomorrow because I will be leaving after the day tomorrow. After packing things I get out of my room to walk around and refreshed myself.

I visit the famous places I haven't visited yet at my stay here. I took pictures after pictures and eats alot. I enjoy too much that I forgot it's already evening. I gathered all the stuffs I bought and walk as fast as I can to reach the hotel when I bumped to a tall man that feels familiar. He talks and catches me before I fall. "Careful." He said. That deep voice, I heard it already.

"Oh. Thank you." I thanked him for helping me and stand straight before I pick up my things. He helped me pick up my things and our eyes suddenly met gazes. We stand up while our eyes are locked to each other as if we are scanning each other. "Erwin Smith?" I spoke first. "Yeah! Y/N L/ N right?" He asked to confirm and I nodded. "Well nice to meet you here." I said happily as we were not able to meet again.

"What a coincidence right? Nice to meet you here." He replies. "Yes it's been awhile. By the way I just roamed around. I might get you busy." I said trying to excuse myself because I felt shy that I might disturb him. "Oh I just finished a meeting nearby." He answered and we became silent for seconds. "I'll take my leave then. By the way nice seeing you around." I excused myself. And he replies "Sure have a great evening."

As soon as I turn my leave He suddenly turned around and calls up for my name. "Hey Y/N!" He calls me up. "Wanna join me for coffee?" He continued to ask so I turned to look at him and without any second thought I said. "Yes sure."

We stopped by a nearby Cafe to grab some coffee and a little chit chats. I'm having fun talking to him. He gives me a comforting vibes and he's an intelligent man that makes him humorous at talking. "So yeah as I said I'm also taking up masteral's degree." I told him. "Really? At what school?" He responded to me. "At Harrington University." I replied to him and his brows frowned. "I'm also taking up my masteral's degree at Harrington." He said and we both look at each other and laugh about it. His laugh sounded so manly. It's indeed a music to an ear. Now I remember why he looks familiar maybe I already crossed paths with him.

"Hey what a coincidence that we go to the same school and we also got on a same class at a particular subject. That's so fun. Let's meet there too sometimes." I excitedly told him and he agrees. "Sure." He agreed with me. After a little more chit chats we decided to leave the Cafe and walk around. He accompanied me buying some souvenirs and we both eneded up buying a matched bookmarks.

He decided to walk me home at my hotel room. "See you around Y/N." He said and waves goodbye at me. That was fun. I looked at my phone to see the time. It's already 11pm. I took some rest and pampered myself at the tub. I saw a message from my phone one fr Levi and one from Erwin. Whom I should open first?