Promise Ring

Y/N's P.O.V:

I found Levi down the tree house sitting on a breakfast table. He then saw me and go to my direction. "Let's eat." He said smiling at me and walks me to the table. The breakfast looks so delicious it's a fried rice mixed with vegetables, ham, egg and bacon paired with black coffee and a slice of strawberry shortcake. "It smells so delicious Levi." I excitedly commented about the food. "E? You seem so excited eating." He said in shock. "Well this is my type of comfort food." I admit to him and ruffles my hair.

"Then eat a lot." He said and motion us to eat. "Anyway Y/N meet me at the church after we eat. I just have something to do downtown." He said. "Sure. I'll be waiting for you at the church." I agreed happily. We had so much fun talking while eating. Talking about our childhood and embarrassing moments. "You are so silly Y/N." He commented when I told him about my elementary first crush. And how I recklessly told that person how much I feel for him.

"I know and I will never deny it. He just laughed at me Levi and from that they on I feel so shy around him." I laughed along with him. I looked at his eyes and it made me blush. Everything feels in slow motion when he laughs. To this person I can see future even I don't know why. With Levi I wanted to dream and achieve more. I'm not shy and I'm confident to walk with him. To Levi I am a empowered and I know I can do more.

"How about you? Have you ever told to a person how much you like them?" I asked him in between my small laughs. His expression went serious and looks directly looks in the depths of me. "You are the very first person I told about how I feel." Levi said. For the first time I can feel his emotions passing through me. It's genuine and touching my heart so sweet that made my blood rushes causing my cheeks painted red.

"Y-you are making me blush." I tried to stop him and avoid the eye contact. He smiled and looks away too. "But indeed I am telling you the truth." He said and sip his coffee. I tried to avoid the awkwardness by changing the topic. "Let's finish eating so we can both prepare for our itinerary for today." I said changing the topic. "Oh, yeah. Let's finish eating." He said after looking at his watch. "Meet me at sharply eleven at the church." Levi said. "Sure." I answered.

After eating I quickly prepare. I saw a white comfy white dress with puff sleeves on the bed. "Levi bought me a dress again. Maybe because I didn't bring my luggage with me." I said to myself.

'You'll definitely look beautiful in this white dress.' Levi said at his note. He is making me blush again.

I only put some light makeup from the pallete I brought with me for retouch when we had a dinner in the yacht. It's a church so my makeup should not be dramatic. Gladly I have a lip and cheek tint with me. I look for a curler, and I'm glad to find one. I did my updo hair and wears the necklace he gave me last night. The sapphire compliments my overall look.

After making sure that everything is locked at the Green House I walked at the deck and pushed the red button to call a boat. The boat that took us here stop infront of me. "Let me escort you madam." The helmsman said and he helped me ride the boat. "Please bring me to the front deck." I told him and he nodded. After few minutes we reached the front deck and the helmsman helped me out. "Take care madam." The helmsman bid goodbye to me. "Thank you." I thanked him and starts to walk. I thanked the old woman who helps me with the direction when I came across her at the front gate.

I looked around the front gate and saw the ark that which is not there yesterday. It says 'Moon Garden." There is also a statue of a beautiful carved moon at the middle. I came near the statue. Y/N is written using a very thin gold line on the moon. You won't notice my name carved unless you take a closer look. The statue looks so elegant, sophisticated and full of art. I blushed at how thoughtful Levi is. He really named this garden next to my name.

Big elegant flowers that shows power are around the moon statue that is about my height. This statue surely looks stunning at night. With its accent and lights around it. In the morning the gold veins where Y/N is carved will make it standout. How creative.

I rented a carraige again to drop me of at the church. The church is so beautiful, it looks like a castle and everything is vintage. Surely this church is founded a long time ago. I tour myself since I was one hour earlier than Levi. This whole town is very vintage and beautiful. This really reminds me of Victorian Era and this place is really good for vacation and rest. I lit candles and pray at the side of the church. After some strolling around I recieved a message from Levi.

"I am already inside the church. Waiting here." Levi said so I hurriedly go to the church.

Upon entering the church my eyes went in awe. This church is like from the books. Everything just looks so fancy and enchanting. I walked inside and at the very end of the aisle there he was proudly standing adding up to the elegance of this church. Every step I made my heartbeat dances to the rhythm of music in my mind. The sound of romance and happiness are filling in my brain. At the very moment I stop at his front Levi reaches for my hand.

"Y/N." Levi calls for my name. "Hmm?" I hummed as an answer. "I have been thinking about this for awhile and I'm certainly sure about it now." He continues. I'm puzzled but only looks at him waiting for his next statement. "I already want you in my life and I never want to miss it." He said and pulled out a ring. My eyes immediately waters as I understand what this whole thing means.

"Y/N will you be the home I look for when I'm tired of everything? Will you be the one who waits with me for the right time? Will you hold into my promises with this promise ring that I will only see the future with you? Will you take all of me and wait for my comeback?" He speaks and it breaks my walls and I cried the feeling of joy of winning him and the feeling of worries about unsure crawls all over me. But I am brave to say the word yes.

I hit his chest and nodded as words filled up my mouth and can't utter a single word. "I will wait for you Levi. I will keep you in my heart until you come home." I said in the middle of tears. Why am I being so emotional? He hugs me to stop me from hitting his chest again. He then put the ring on my ring finger while hugging me. "After this day I will be so busy preparing for both of us. I may not be able to reach you from time to time but please trust me when I say I will go home." He whispered and kiss the top of my head.

"I will only trust your words Levi. I'll wait even it takes a thousand years to wait for your single Hello again." I said kissing his hands whose holding my hand. "Levi?" I call for his name which whom I will never get tired of doing. He only he kisses my forehead and hummed as a response. "Thank you for letting me in your life. I somehow find a shelter in you so I'm really happy you finally accept me as part of your life. This short period of time we share you made me forget everything I feared of." I said and hug him tight.

His warmth makes me feel safe and brave. His scent calls for home and his presence makes me a warrior. I wanted to hold on to this until the end of me.