Chapter Two: Wildest Dream (pt2)

Y/N's P.O.V:

"So how old are you?" Levi asked me after he puts his fork down signaling his appetizer are done. I think he's not a talker while eating. "I'm 24 years old and you?" I answered trying to be cheerful as possible to lighten the mood. "I'm 34 years old." He simply answered. "My turn to ask?" I asked him and he nodded. "What's your favorite color?" I asked so nonsense but I find it important. "How about you answered first?" He asked me and his eyes are looking at me so sexy again. I find it intimidating so I answered.

"My Favorite color is Grey but I find Red cool too." I simply answered as my eyes are looking at his orbs too. "I like white." He answered plainly. I don't know if he's sure about his answer. The salad arrived and look how gorgeous the plating was from its fascinating beauty surely this one tasted so good. "Eat." He sounded like he orders me so I did for some minutes we had silence to eat. And he puts down his fork and knife again. He cleans up his lips and talks.

"What keeps you busy?" He asked another serious question again. "Well, I'm a graduate of web engineering and currently I'm working with apps but I have to study at a graduate school to earn a master's degree," I answered. "So currently you are not working?" He questioned me again. "Still working but with my own team this time." I proudly said. Don't know if I should be proud of who I am. Because to this man, it seems that I'm a nobody. "Good. Familiarize me sometime about your work." He told me.

"How about you what makes you very busy?" I asked too, trying to put up a smile but it turns awkward. "I'm working on my company." He again answers so quickly and I'm afraid he's getting bored of our conversation. "Your body looks so tense. Wanna go to the powder room?" He invites me to chill out a little and that shames me. Oh no! I feel sorry for myself. "Oh! Thank you. I'm sorry, excuse me for a while." I excused myself and he just nodded.

I fix myself in the powder room as I was shaking. Goddammit, I'm so nervous and I feel like my world is becoming small. I remember again how my old classmates are making fun of me for being single. I grab a tissue and soak it in water and I put it on my forehead to release some tension as I am hyperventilating right now. I breathe in and breathe out for one minute then fix my makeup in the mirror.

I grab a little bottle of my favorite perfume in my purse and put a little on my wrist and smell it. It cools down me. I get out of the powder room with confidence again as if nothing happened. I get back to our seats. "Feeling okay now? What took you so long the food has already arrived. I thought you run out of fear." He told me as soon as I sit back and I swear that turns me off but...

"Don't get nervous. It's just me." He comforts me. God his voice didn't send any remorse but his eyes tell me to get comfortable. "Collect yourself and be comfortable. Wear your confidence. " He calms me with words but I still don't see his remorse. "Thank you that calms me down let's eat." I thanked him and I smiled. He looks at me again. "You can talk while we eat." He gave me permission to talk. "Ahm? Levi?" I called for his attention as he was focused on eating.

"Eh?" He said with the dullest tone. Ugh! This man really got these boring looks. "Why did you invite me for dinner?" I asked as I'm so confused. "It's my mom's birthday. " He answered and his eyes shifted to the food from looking at me. "Let's greet your mom then. What's her number?" I cheerfully invited him to call her. "Yeah! Let's greet her." He said and looks at the sky. That confused me. "Hurry up. Eat faster and Let's get out of here." He said but I don't know what he feels.