Sparksfly Pt.2

Y/N's P.O.V:

As soon as I reached his spot my heartbeat starts to fasten my cheeks feels burning surely I am tinted red right now. "I thought the flowers will already eat me alive. You took so long." He said in his dull tone again. "I-i am sorry for always keeping you wait." I said sorry and look at his beautiful eyes.

"It's alright. I'm willing to wait." Levi said and gets my hands. He kiss both of my hands that made me blush harder. "Shall we dance?" He asked his permission to dance with me. "Yes of course. What's with this sudden dance?" I asked him and the music from that party started playing. He initiate the dance that I followed, We dance the same dance we had that evening where he stole my first kiss.

"I just want to remember the first night I craved for you." Levi stated it sends burning feeling on my body that makes me blush like tomatoes. I looked up at him and closed my eyes, I let the wind kiss my lips and felt his kiss light as feathers. "Can we stay like this?" Levi speaks after moments had passed. I nodded as an answer. "Of course, you can dance with me Levi anytime you want." I answered him kind of feeling weird about his action.

"Stay when everyone wants to leave." He said and rest his head on my shoulder. "I will for sure." I said finding the correct answer to his statement. "Levi?" I called out for his name. "Will you be the one to stopped me when all I knew was to runaway?" I whispered to his ear, he then cupped my face and our nose touches each other. "I will runaway with you until we run out of everything if that's the only way to make you stay." He gave a deep look in my eyes like he is imprinting my whole soul.

"Then I will be the one to stay when everyone takes there leave." I said and took all my courage to kiss him. Im a little more brave than I was to have fearlessly kiss the man infront me. I kissed him passionately with all that I am. I want him mine like how I belong to him. We catch air as we parted. "E? We are being dramatic." He said and turn his eyes to the other side of the gazebo. I grabbed his necktie to make him looked at me.

"Hey Levi it's okay if you are out of character even just for this minute. Let your guard down its me okay?" I said and kiss him again while giggling. He then grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss. We parted and he smiled, "I was supposed to tell you that I want you but words keeps on messing with my head." He said like he is shy. "It's okay, I feel so nervous going here actually. Thinking what you might actually wanna say to me." I bit my lips after I spoke. He actually scared me.

"E? Why so cute?" He cunfusedly ask and his brows frowned that makes him hot. "Stop doing that you qre making me blush." I said and hit his shoulder then his left eyebrow twitched and it made me smile.

Am I being in love with this man?

"Let's stop this nonsense and go to our next destination." He changed the topic. He took my hand and intertwined it to his. "Let's go to the green house behind this lake." He invites me to our next stop. "Okay then." I agreed and we walked outside the gazebo hand in hand. His warm hand feels just right to mine. "I'll share something to you when we arrived there." He said then escorted me to the boat I rode awhile ago. "Bring as to the green house." He ordered the helmsman. "Yes Captain." The helmsman then obeyed.

We arrived at the Green House whose very spacious and very elegant with magical accent. We reached the deck and he helped me get off the boat. We walked for five minutes before we reach the front door of the green house. The whole interior of the Green House is Glass so you can see the whole thing from the outside. It's front porch step is made of cobble stone and grass. The place looks so enchanting with fairy lights hanging everywhere.

Lanterns also hangs up in each branches of a tree where a floral vein swing is also hanged. Levi then opens the door of the Green House and the inside amazed me more. All of the exotic and rare flowers are everywhere. "Like it?" He speaks to me and I nodded. "To be honest I just don't like this place it makes me fall in love. This is drop-dead gorgeous Levi." I utter in amazement. He smirked and and look down as if telling his self that he made the greatest decision on bringing me here.

"There is a tree house here. Let's go there to take a rest." He said and grabbed me to walk fast and reach the middle of the green house where a tall tree stand proudly with a not so big house but it's aesthetic and looks so cozy in the eyes. He helped me climb the rope ladders. The feeling of climbing to a tree house makes me feel excited. It's been my dream to have a tree house for so long. We reached the door and he opens ot for me. "Sit at the sofa first." He said.

"Sure." I answered and sit at the sofa near the door. The place looks like the one you see on the fairytale where the honey are place on a honeycomb style jar with honey wand and there is barrels for drinks on the kitchen. Almost everything is made out of wood and fabric. There's a wooden racking chair too. And the bed looks like on the fairy house too it has a see through curtain and its made of wood and I can tell that it's mattress are soft too.

"My bad that I can't prepare an elegant lunch for you. I'm only going to prepare some soup and bread so we can eat quickly." He said while preparing on the kitchen. "I'm fine with anything Levi. Thank you for preparing meal for me." I thanked him not minding whatever he prepare for us. "Can I take a look outside?" I asked for his permission. "Are you going down? I'm gonna pull down the stairs so you won't need to climb the ladder." He answered. "No, I'm just gonna go at the patio." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay let's just eat outside too." He said. I got out and stare at the beautiful scenery. I could live a simple life like this with him I said to myself and pictured the life we will have living so simple like we are right now but I quickly returned to myself as a butterfly kisses my nose and fly I followed her with my eyes where she headed and that made me speechless of the sight.

Big flowers are everywhere and tones of butterflies are going back and forth like they are traveling. I enjoyed watching the busy life of butterflies when I felt a back hug and a kiss on the top of my head. "Let's eat? It feels like you lost." He whispered and I smiled. "They are beautiful." I said and pointed the butterflies with my hand. "Indeed but you look more stunning." He compliments me. "Now let's eat." He said and made me sit on one of the chair. The food was all ready and looks yummy. "Let's eat and have a tour after we rest." He suggested and I agreed with him.