Chapter 4: One more night. Pt. 1

Y/N's P.O.V.:

Before I could even choose whose message to open first I already got a call from Levi. "Hey lady." He greeted me first. I felt a blood rush as soon as I heard his voice. I'm feeling cold and nervous but my cheeks are blushing hard. "H-hey. What's up?" I nervously asked him. "I'm good let's meet tomorrow evening. I'm gonna get my keys." He said like he doesn't even remember what happen last night.

I was shocked about his attitude but I keep my composure.  "Okay just tell me where. I have to hang up now. I just have an errand." I alibi to drop the call. "Eh? Sure." He said and he drops the phonecall. As soon as the phone call ended my world feels like spinning my thoughts starts to run wild. I feel a sudden pain on my chest like I'm being sad. Am I over doing things? Am I being dramatic? A tear left my eyes so I hurriedly run straight to the washroom to wash my face.

I should not cry and I should not make this a big deal. But his voice at the call. It feels like I'm a stranger again. "Hey! Y/N get to yourself it's just a one night stand that's a usual thing now a days." I reminded myself but it pains me even more. "This is just a hormonal imbalance." I warned myself again and I got a message.

It was from Levi. "7pm at the Bistro again." He said and I got a call from Erwin. "Hello?" I greeted the call with a good hello and I turned on the videocall request he gave. "Already sleeping?" He asked me. "No not really."  I answered and put a smile on my face so  he won't notice that I cried. "Hmm? Cant sleep?" He worriedly asked me. "No I'm drying my hair and have some wine." I told him. "Hmm? How about you?" I asked him.

"Well I'm currently reading some of my notes because I don't feel sleepy at  all." He answered with a little laugh. Erwin's voice feels soothing. "Wow that's cool of you." I commented. "Hey! Y/N you forgot your photos that you took on the photo booth." He told me. "Oh really? Do you have it?" I asked as I totally forgot about it. "Yes it's on my book." He answered and waved the photos. "Can I just have this copy?" He asked for one particular photo and shows it on the screen. "But why?" I asked confused.

"I just find this the most beautiful." He said and look at me oh no we are one screen away but his gazes are making me shy. "Ahm? S-sure." I agreed and smile shyly. He smiled too and wow that's gorgeous. "I'll keep this with my favorite book." He said to me. "Hey you're making me shy." I told him what I feel and we just laugh together. We talk for a little while longer until we feel sleepy.

At morning...

I woke up early at 6am and extend my stay at the hotel because I have to meet Levi later at 7pm. I prepare for my morning routine and had a good shower. I wore a pastel blue dress and a white cardigan for my morning walk. Erwin invited me for breakfast. I stepped out of the hotel to see Erwin standing infront of the main door leaning on his Ferrari f60 America. He has a good taste.

"Good morning my lady." Erwin greeted me and opens the car door. I smiled at him "Good morning. You look good at grey polo." I complimented him. He smiled at me and looked at me with full of respect in his eyes. "You look gorgeous too." He said. "Ready for the ride?" He added and I nodded. We arrive fast at the restaurant near the hills. The ride was smooth and fun. Erwin is a quite shy type of guy but he's so manly and full of authority an indeed leader of the pack.

"We are here." He said and remove my seatbelt and opens the door for me. "Let's have breakfast then let's walk around near the hill." He said and I agreed. We had so much fun eating. Then we walked around the hill and took alot of pictures. Erwin is good at taking shots. So I surely had alot to post later. "Let's have a picture together Erwin." I told him which he agrees.

"Okay lean closer so we can also capture the view of the mountains." He said and he opens his front cam. His perfume smells so good I can smell it here as I lean closer to him. The shot is incredible its beautiful. "You look beautiful." Erwin commented that made me feel shy. "But you look outstanding." I complimented him too and we both laugh. We bought some ice cream at the icecream bar and stroll around the vintage market. We took some photos to as it feels so vintage.

After our trip to the hills he offers me another ride to the zaffari. The zoo is indeed beautiful you get face to face with the raccoons and the tigers. We reach the spot where the snakes are in gigantic aquariums. I jumped out of scared as on of the snakes approached me, luckily he was able to catch me in time. "Scared of snakes?" He asked me with a concern look.

"I-im sorry." I said almost murmured and try to put on a smile as I feel shy and awkward. "I'm really scared. When I was 5 I almost got bitten by a snake." I told him the story. "Hmm? What happened?" He said and listen to me like he's so interested. "Then did you know that my mom is always my hero?" I asked him and he motions me to continue. I look at him and he's really into my story. "She protect me from the snake and she's the one who get bitten for three times as she tried to take it down for me." I continued remembering that day I swear that mom will always be my everything.

"Then what happened next?" He asked waiting for more. "The snake almost killed her as she was poisoned with that venomous snake. But she did survive for me, she knows I have faith to her." I continued and I can feel a heavy pain on my chest, I know I'm about to cry. "Hey, Y/N it's alright." He said with the most comforting voice I have ever heard beside my mom in my entire life. Our eyes met and locked. He stared at me and our face was slowly inching away but I get back to my senses so quickly.

No this is wrong, I have the feeling it's wrong to kiss this guy. Levi's face came to meet my imagination. "I-am sorry." I said feeling guilty. His eyes went to look at the right side and scratch his nape. "Y-yeah we got carried away." He said not looking at me. "Shall we continue our tour?" He asked and offers his hand. I feel embarrassed at my actions but still takes his hand.