Ex Fiance

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's been a year since I have seen this man. The man who broke his promise to me. The man who makes my world a joke that everyone should laugh about. How dare you being so perfectly fine after you broke my heart in a blink of an eye? My thoughts are ruined when he broke the silence.

"Y/N?" He calls for my name like I am some kind of an old friend. He smiles beautiful that made me feel insane how could he be casually cruel to act innocently after throwing me away. If only he knows that those smiles irritates me. If only he knew how I'd want to take those smile on his face like he did to me. But I have to act normal too like him. Why do I always have to play his games that always satisfied him?

Not this time I wont play your games anymore. I wont answer like what you always expected me. "Oh, Sherlock? It's been a long time." I greeted him like he was a nobody. "Yes, how are you?" He asked me still playing innocent. "I'm doing good." I said not looking at his mockery. "Would you want to go for a coffee?" He asked changing his game plan. "I'm afraid I can't go with you right now." I declined his offer.

"I have an errand." I said and I saw Hange approaching me. So I immediately turned him down because if she ever cross paths with him he would be really ended up a dead. "How about some other time?" He friendly asked me. "If you may excuse me. I don't know if I do have free time." I said and didn't wait for his answer and took my leave.

I go to Hange and change route. "Shall we go to the the shampoo section I badly need to try out a new scent of shampoo they offer at that side." I alibi and point the sales lady holding a bottle of shampoo. "Ahm? Okay?" Hange said and just followed me. "You know what I saw a glimpse of your demonic ex fiance here. And my blood boils immediately." Hange said over dramatically like she could really hit him if she sees him. Gladly I went out of the earlier conversation immediately.

"Maybe it was someone who looks like him. He's in London. He won't be here." I said and she nodded. "Maybe." She said and goes through the shelves of shampoos to smell them. While looking around, I saw a tall man from earlier and I confirmed its Erwin as we are inches away only. He looks troubled so I approached him. "Need help?" I asked and he immediately turns his head to me.

"Hey Y/N, it's been awhile." He said scratching the back of his head while holding a napkin on his hand. "Yes, need help with that?" I answered and pointed at the napkins. "Oh yeah, this." He said and looked at the napkins. "A classmate asked me to buy something about period thing." He said unsure of what he is going to buy. "There are things for period such as Tampons, pads or cups." I informed him.

"What does she preferred?" I asked and he thinks for a minute. "She didn't tell but I remember she said pads." Erwin answered. "I understand she's talking about napkins." I told him and get the napkin brand I am using. "Here try this. This one is good." I offered him and he smiles. "Thanks for the help Y/N." Erwin thanked and a woman enters our conversation.

She have a long red hair and she looks so sexy on her dress. "What took you so Erwin?" She said and cling to Erwin like a girlfriend. My brow arched at her attitude it's so rude to just drag Erwin with her when he is talking to someone. Erwin pulls away with her and gave her the pads. "Here, is this what your looking for? Pay at the counter." Erwin said that made her shock.

She smiles awkwardly and tried to cling again to Erwin but Erwin comes near me. "Go and pay now for your pads. Here." Erwin took out his wallet and hand her some cash. "No, I have my money." She said and walks out, I can sense she's really mad. "I'm sorry about her." Erwin apologized for her actions. Well I don't really mind it. "It's fine, I don't mind it." I calmed him and smiles.

"By the way you look gorgeous on your new haircut." Erwin compliments me. "Oh, you noticed. Thank you." I thanked him for his compliment. "Who won't notice that pretty face of yours. Anyways as much as I wanted to have chit chats I have to go back at my office to catch up with a friend. See you soon Y/N." Erwin bid goodbyes at me and so I did. "Let's have dinner when you have free time." He added and I nodded.

I turned back to see Hange at my side. "Whose that hot guy?" She asked and I laughed. "He's a friend I met at the party." I told her. "I see. Let's go out now? I'm done paying at the counter. Let's buy some bubble tea." Hange said and we went out of the store.

After buying bubble teas we do some more shopping and we came across Sherlock again. Oh know he's approaching us and Hange already see him. "I told you that bastard is here." Hange said very mad. "Calm down its alright." I calmed her and she drag me out of the mall. "Let's go home. I'll cook for you at your home. The air here becomes polluted by him." She said and she open the car door for me.

We ended up going home than eating outside. She really can't stand him. "He might hurt you again if both of you meet." She said while driving. Only if she knew we already crossed paths earlier and we actually had a conversation.

We bought some groceries for the meal that she will be cooking and she told me to get some rest. "Rest for awhile Y/N. Let me handle the kitchen." Hange told me and she prepared the kitchen. "Are you sure? I can help you to get it done quickly." I told her but she disagree. "You might be shocked on seeing that monster so take a rest and please don't mind that abuser." She said in a low tone.

I hugged her because I know she feels uncomfortable. "It's okay he can't hurt me now." I told assured her and she messed my hair. "I just don't like the feeling of being late to save you from him." Hange told me. "Come on it won't happen again." I assured her. "Okay, okay I trust you so go and take a rest." She agrees.

"Shall we call this a slumber party?" I told her and she nodded. "Yes yes let's watch movies too." She said and with that I go up for changing clothes. I relax a little after I put some oil on the water. This is from the spa earlier and it smells so nice. As I closed my eyes I remembered some of our memories. The pain and the feeling of alone crawls up to tense my body.