The ex fiancé's business partner.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I fixed my files as I'm getting ready for a new client meeting I personally know the company owner so I kind of feel relaxed but something. Armin contact me last night for a meeting. He is interested about making an app for his business. I kind of feeling excited to work with him because he's a nice person and I like his ways of thinking.

Hangr then enters my office. "Would you want me to join you on the meeting?" Hange said as soon as she entered the room. "I will be fine. I can handle this meeting. I already know him plus Sasha will be with me." I assured her that everything will be fine. "If you say saw. But you know I can cancel my meeting with the employees for you." Hange said.

"It's fine, prioritize the meeting with them because boss might come here by next month we should get be prepared and gave them good impressions." I reminded her. "Okay, okay. Take care." Hange then agrees and Sasha enters my office. "What's up ladies." Sasha said with a sassy attitude. "We are just having a little conversation here." I answered Sasha.

"I'm asking her if both of you needs help. But seems like both of you will be okay." Hange then smiles at Sasha they look almost identical because of their natural brown hair. "Don't worry everything will be fine with the meeting. Just relax." Sasha assures here and and Hange just sighed. "Okay, good luck on the both of you bring the best for our company. I'll be going now." Hange said and walks away.

"Take care sweetheart." Sasha said and faced me. "The client is here within fifteen minutes. Let's go to the forum hall." Sasha said and we packed are things and go down the forum hall. When we reach the forum hall I decided to open the humidifier and put some essential oils for fresh and calm atmosphere. My secretary then put the folders on my sit and insert the drive for the proposal.

Sasha and I sit on our designated chair and at exactly fifteen minutes Armin arrived at the forum hall. "Pardon my late Ms. Y/N." Armin said and we both shakes hand. "You are just in time Mr. Armin." I nicely approached him. He also introduced himself to Sasha. "Sasha Braus, Nice to work with you Mr. Arlert." Sasha politely introduced herself.

We started the meeting and talk about the plans for his app. Armin is running a delivery service company that caters delivery locally and internationally. "I have four hundred branches all over the world and I decided to officially open an app wherein a seller and a buyer can communicate easily to avoid traffics." Armin told us his idea.

"I'll be glad to work on such a functioning app like that. Here are some ideas I came up last night I hope you somehow find something very helpful and feel free to do changes." I suggested some ideas to him. "I see this will be great to discuss with my partner." Armin said. "Why don't you invite your partner so we can talk about this matter personally." Sasha suggested to Armin.

"Yes, I did invite him. He just have some sort of a business meeting." Armin said and with that a man enters the room. "Hey, over here Sherlock." Armin calls out for him and my eyes widen at the man infront of us now. What a surprise to see him here. "Good Afternoon everyone, pardon my late appearance." Sherlock said and introduced himself.

"Sherlock Holmes, I am part of Armin's business." He introduced himself. I saw Sasha's eyes full of rage but she professionally shakes hands with him. "Sasha Braus, head developer. It's so nice to work with you Mr. Sherlock." Sasha professionally handles the situation between her rage and work environment. "Y/N L/N, the Head Engineer of this project." I as well introduced myself.

"Nice to work with you Y/N. It's been a long time." Sherlock said meaningfully. My brows frowned at his action. He could just act like he doesn't know me at all. "You both know each other too?" Armin asked him. "Yes, we are old classmates." I immediately answered because I know him he would casually tell Armin who I am to him. A smirk curved on his face. This donut.

"She's right." Sherlock agrees with me. What does this man wanted? "That's nice, we will have a very nice environment as we are friends." Armin said very calm and happy. "I hope so." Sasha mumbled to herself. "Do you have something to say? Ms. Sasha?" Sherlock asked Sasha with his smirk plastered on his face, he heard what she says and he's trying her patience. How could he do this to Sasha who introduced him to me? They are friends back then.

"Nothing I just want to start the discussion so we can finish early so both of you can still attend some more appointments." Sasha answered and smiles at him. We talked about the platform plan and adjustments and with that my imagination already works on the project. I think I can finish the sample later at night.

We finished the meeting and separates our ways. Sasha and I goes back to my office and Armin with Sherlock made their way out of the building. My mind is busy thinking about the project so I choose to be silent and draw on my tab as soon as we get back at the office. "That jerk. When did he ever get back here. And wow he's interested with business now." Sasha rants.

"I wanted to punch his smug face but I have to keep myself professional." Sasha let's out her frustration. "If he ever tries to get on you again I won't think twice and will punch him right away." She added and stops maybe she realize I'm not talking at all. She waves her hand at me and that made me came back from my thoughts. "Are you okay Y/N?" Sasha worriedly asked me.

"Yes I am just fine. I'm sorry, I was busy thinking about the project." I told her. "Sorry for interrupting your planning." Sasha apologized to me. "It's fine I'm almost done with the plan." I told her. They know me I construct my projects ahead of time on my mind before plotting it to a paper. Hange enters happily.

"So how was the business meeting? Is it a Deal?" She asked. "It's a deal." I happily announce and she gets more excited and hugs us. "Yes but Sherlock is part of the project." Sasha disappointedly told Hange that made Hqnge's brows frowned. "That jerk?" Hange said shocked. "Yes he's a business partner of Armin." I answered.

"When did he ever became interested in business?" Hange asked so shocked. "I don't know but I feel so irritated." Sasha said. "Well we can't do anything about it now. What we should focuse now is to finish the project so we can finish feeling with him." I told to the two girls which they agreed. "Anyways let's keep this a happy day. Let's celebrate at the newly opened restaurant five blocks away here." Hange suggested which made Sasha excited.

We had a celebration after work and had fun ending the tiring night. I just hope Sherlock won't do anything to destroy me again.