Chapter 5: Small talks and Cuddles part 1

Y/N's P.O.V:

We arrived at a beautiful modern mansion in a middle of the hill near sea. As soon as we stepped in the house my eyes can't get enough of how beautiful the scenery inside the house. You have the full view of the beach and the city on the other side. The interior was glass and very fine. It's like you are on a watch tower. "Stay here. I'll get some drinks." He said and I nodded.

I look at the view of the city at the other side of the glass. The city lights looks like diamonds flashing. You can see how busy and lively the city from the view here. This house is really cozy and relaxing. I look at the coffee table to find a photo of a lady wearing white she was holding a kid that definitely looks like Levi. She's so gorgeous that I feel shame looking at her. I was going to pick up the frame when Levi arrives with a champagne glass on his hand.

"That's mom." He introduced the lady on the photo. "She's gorgeous." I complimented his mom. He nodded and looked at the city lights view. "She died when I was four." He told me and I saw pain in his eyes. You can never tell what's on Levi's mind he is usually expressionless and his eyes are dead cold but ever since I first look into his eyes, I can feel pain, sadness, hatred and anger.

"No one is even there to support both of us. I was helpless looking at her deathbed." He said as if reminiscing what happened that time. I feel the urge to hug him. We had the same fate but we go through different story. Everyone was there for me that time but I refuse them and I ended up with nothing but this man infront of me he has no one and he have everything now.

I wanted to be with him and let him share everything to me. I wanted him to let his guard down and be his shelter. Why? I feel this urgency to protect him from all the pain his carrying. "You feel so warm just like her." He said holding my hands from the back hug. He turns me over to face him. He cupped my face and look at my eyes. An eye to eye contact that letting all my walls back down. "Your eyes they look as beautiful as the stars. Like mom it was bright and lovely." He said.

He kiss my lips light as a feathers and made an eye contact at me again. "Y/N make me fall deeply inlove at you in three days. If we can't I'll let you go and you won't see a single trace of me anymore." He proposed and it pains me, the thought of not having any traces of him like a stardust joining the flow of the wind. It hurts to think about it but I gladly accepts the challenge as if I was sure of winning. "But how to tame the heart of the great Levi Ackerman?" I asked tracing his lips that perfect lips I will surely miss if I lose to the war he wants to play with me.

"Do it without my clue." He answered me and pressed his lips against mine a kiss I don't want to miss, But how? How will I make you mine?

At morning..

I woke up at the bed we shared last night, he was nowhere again so I go straight down stairs and find him cooking. The smell of garlic made me hungry and the smell of brewing coffee is so relaxing. I quickly run towards him but makes sure not to give any noise. I backed hug him and he stops sautéing the moment I hugged him. He has a blank expression like he doesn't appreciate hugs. Maybe he's not used to hugging and attentions like this. I want to put positive thinking towards his action because if I did think negatively I will surely lose him.

I may not know the answer why I can't afford to lose him one thing is for sure by this moment, I want him beside me. I snuggled at his back an he continues what he was doing. I can sense that he's waiting for me to talk but I'm enjoying his warmth and so busy to snuggle with his scent. He cleared his throat to caught my attention.

"Good morning. " I greeted him and loosen the hug. "Are you feeling cold?" He asked me maybe he doesn't really know why I hugged him. "No. I just want to feel you." I answered then he turns off the stove to face me. He played the end of my hair. "What do you want huh? Lady? You are so clingy and it's ticklish." He said wandering at my hair. "It's a simple gesture of affection Levi." I laughed a little at his actions. His eyebrows frowned and flicked my forehead. "You love goofing around. Let's eat." He said.

He sat me at the dining table and kissed me. It's rough but tasty. "Wait there." He murmured and pull out from the kiss. He go straight at the kitchen and brings the meal hear at the dining table. He prepared some omelets and bacons team up with some fresh vegetable salad with black tea. Such a yummy breakfast. "What's our plan after breakfast?" He asked me.

"Let's buy some things to the grocery. Your fridge is empty. I'll cook for both of us and let's have movie marathon and cuddles." I suggested.  "Never tried to do things like that." He commented. "Sure let's do things you want." He agrees and look at my eyes. "Yes?" I asked him with his sudden action. "Tsk. Nothing you just look cute right now." He complimented me and he looks down is he shy?

"Hmm? Levi? Let's start by getting to know each other." I suggested again. He looks at me "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean let's get closer by having small talks." I answered. "Sure you do the first move." He said like a child. I laughed at his cuteness. "What are you laughing at woman?" He asked me frowning. "I just find you so cute." I giggled between my words. "Eh?" He utters so confused. So cute of him.

We enjoy our breakfast together and had a little chit chat. This morning is indeed fun.