A friend of mine.

Someone's P.O.V:

I knocked at Y/N's door, today is her arrival from vacation and I decided to welcome her and bring her some food. I didn't recieve a reply from her so I entered her house. I was shocked at the state of her house, What happened here? Did someone entered? "Y/N I'm already here. I opened the door because you weren't answering." I shouted but ready myself for an attack. I entered slowly at the kitchen and put the bags of food on the counter. It's so messy here, like most of the items are distorted or broken. I look around but I didn't find Portia.

I need to call the police but I have to find her first. I decided to go upstairs and look around the rooms but she was nowhere. I reached the last room which is her room and I find her there at the middle sitting like a child sobbing. I hurriedly goes to her. "What happened? Oh my  Y/N. Stop crying." I tried to comfort her first and hugged her. She looks up at me and removed tears on her eyes. "Oh, Hange it was you." She said and smiles. That bitter smile she always have. It pains me to see her in pain like this.

"What happen? Why everything is on mess?" I sit beside her ready to listen for her rants. She leans on my shoulders. "Thank you for coming today." She said. "What happen? I thought you'll have vacation to ease your mind and free yourself from heavy thoughts?" I asked her waiting for her to tell the story. "I met my reality at that resort over a dream of fantasy." She said that puzzled me. But I let her continue.

"That dreams wakes me up from reality and for the very first time I was sure of something. I am in love." She said and my eyes widen. "So are you telling me you find a guy there and hurted you?" I said still in shock. She shakes her head so I just let her continue. "He's so gorgeous inside and out but since he's worth a diamond and it pains me to reach him." She continues. "Oh no Y/N what have you done?" I asked her worriedly. "For the first time I am determined to win over something. I will not lose and I even want to gets out of my comfort shell." She continues her riddles again.

She never sounded this happy so I caressed her long black wavy hair. I met Y/N on her biggest doom, nothing is left for her but pain and sadness. She's not competitive at anything nor interested on winning something but today she is so determined to achieve something and it makes my heart so happy to see her finally getting out of the box. "So why is everything ruined here?" I asked confused. "I simply destroyed my house to start over." She simply told me. Y/N never fails to shocked me with her decisions. "What? What now lady after you destroy this?" I said in disbelief.

"I'll re-arrange it from the top like when I bought this house. As I clean this up a new chapter will be opened." She explains. I stand up and give my hand to her. "You always know I believe in you right?" I asked her and look at her eyes.  I'm looking for her answers and the moment her eyes glitters in happiness I know the answer already. "Get up now and let's start writing this new chapter of yours." I told her and she gave me her hand. I helped her stand up.

"Let's clean this mess. But before that let's eat first I bought some of your favorites. Mushroom soup and spicy chicken with mashed potatoes." I told her and her smile widens. She hugged me and so I did too. "Thank you Hange for always taking care of me." She thanked me and I messed her hair. Y/N is like a sister to me she's the only person I could only relate and relayed on. The person who I can get along well but it makes me sad that she can't even make a dare to move on. But now let's see how she will open this new her.

We go downstairs and eat the food I bring for her. "So what's the next plan after we clean up?" I asked her. "Let's buy some paint, I will change the color of this house to woody and white." She told me and I agreed. After eating. We started to clean up every mess and planned the things to do on her house.

‐-----------

Y/N's P.O.V:

After cleaning we went to a hardware shop where we will buy the paints and woods that we need. "Let's start at the kitchen first." Hange suggested me. "Sure. I wanted it woody and minimalist." I told her and we find vinyl oakwood for flooring of my house and some white  prints for my counter tops and cabinets for my kitchen. "Let's go home now." I told Hange after I make sure that I put everything at the car.

After going home we ate the macaroons we bought on the way home with some peach tea.  We excitedly start mixing paint after eating, Hange then open her speaker for some soothing music. "So how do you met the guy?" She asked while mixing paint. "Well." I paused as I think of that day. "Well?" Hange asked and her beautiful eyebrow arches. "I met him at the party, out of all the stunning men out there he stands out the most." I told her and I smiled at the thought of him. "You seem so excited huh?" Hange gave me a goofy smile.

"It's because that day is just so enchanting." I explained to Hange. "So what does he looks like?" Hange asked me with a playful grin. "He's gorgeous. "He has grey eyes that looks so intimidating his sharp gazes will surely make everyone blush. I feel very shy around him." I laughed at my statement because I remember how silly I was with him.

"Okay, okay. Now I get it my bestfriend is in love." Hange said like she is defeated to the battle on her self. "But please take care of your heart, Y/N." She reminded me and I nodded. "I will." I answered her. "I'll kill that dumb ass if he hurts you like your ex fiance." Hange said ready to fight and it made me laugh. We both laugh at her silly actions. "Let's proceed to fixing the kitchen." She suggested and I nodded.

We have fun doing the renovation while singing like some highschooler. "Make sure to tell me more about your stay there. Because this girl of yours is so eager to know what gotten to you to ruin your house like this." Hange said while laughing. "Yes sure, I'll tell you everything from the top." I giggled. We finished the kitchen late at twelve midnight.  Hange got us some champagne to end the night.