Comfy Levi

Y/N's P.O.V:

As soon as I entered my house I mindlessly message Levi and tell him how much I miss him like a child and how I wish he was with me at the meeting earlier because I feel weak and powerless in the situation. I forgot I can't message him alone without his permission. Oh, no he might scold me. I relax a little and think of an alibi if he got mad.

"Maybe I'll just tell him that I didn't mean to disturb him," I thought to myself and decided to take off my clothes but before taking off my clothes. I heard a knock on my window so I looked at it and saw Levi. Why does he love to knock on my window instead of the door?

I opened it and he climbs himself in. As soon as he got in he hugs me. "What happened?" He asked with his dull eyes but I know he was worried. He kissed the top of my head. "You are really here," I said and hug him tight. "Did they bully you?" He asked and I shake my head as a no. "Then why are you making me worried?" He suddenly admitted that made my heart flatters.

"Did I?" I asked jokingly and he pulls away from the hug and gave me a death glare. "If you only knew how I made my way here just to find you joking." He sarcastically said. I smiled at his statement and hugs him again. "Everything I said is true. But I don't want you to worry so much. I can handle this." I calmed him.

Levi then eyed me. "Did you cut your hair?" His brows frowned and eyed me head to toe. "Your brows are arched than before." He said and kissed me, a long passionate one and then he looks at me again. "Nothing change from the taste of your lips." He said and hugged my waist then he lifted me. "You look so gorgeous, but I will miss that long hair of yours." He whispered sexily in my ear.

"Where's your bathroom?" Levi asked me while lifting me bridal style. "At the right corner," I answered and he hurriedly go to the bathroom and lay me on the tub. "Let's get you clean." He said that made my eyes widen and the next thing I knew he was messing with me using the shower. "Hey stop it," I said trying to stop him from completely soaking me in water. He let out a small laugh. "Get ready you smell so much like an office." He said and hand me the shower.

"Where's your kitchen? I'll cook dinner." Levi asked. "Downstairs at the left center," I told him. I already ate dinner outside but I mess eating with him. "Okay, wash yourself now." He orders me and gets out of the bathroom. I blushed and laugh at this romantic feeling I I having now. All my frustration earlier is washed away as if nothing happened.

I wash myself quickly because I don't want to miss a single time with Levi. I put on a pair of pajamas and a shirt then I hurriedly go downstairs to find him at the dining table preparing food. I automatically backed hug him. I miss his scent, his warmth, and every each of him.

Levi faced me while hugging me, he showered me with little kisses from my forehead to the tip of my nose to my cheeks down to my chin and my lips. "Feeling a lot better now?" Levi asked me while capturing my eyes with his eyes. I nodded and kisses his chin. "Thank you for coming and saving the day." I thanked him for showing up today.

"I'll come whenever you needed me. No matter how far and long it takes to get to you." Levi said and kiss the top of my head. We went silent for a minute before he talks again. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." He invites me to eat. "Okay, so what did you prepare for dinner?" I asked while looking at the food on the table.

"I made you egg drop soup and I made spicy deep-fried chicken with kimchi rice." He said. It smells so delicious as usual at Levi's cooking. I sit on the chair next to him. "Wow, it looks so appetizing." I excitedly tasted the soup. "Careful it's very hot," Levi warned me. "It's fine I can handle hot food," I told him.

"Why are you so good at cooking?" I asked him after tasting the soup. His eyebrow twitched and he smiles. "You are the only one who said it's appetizing. Nobody knows I cook." Levi said that made me smile. "You don't cook for anyone? Why?" I got curious about him. "I have no one to cook for so I only cook for myself." He answered.

"Sometimes try to cook for your friends. I bet they will love these foods as much as I like them." I told him. "If I have time I'll do it," Levi said and I nodded. We had fun talking while eating then we wash the dishes together while listening to old classic music. After cleaning we go to my rooftop and we had a nice view of the starry night.

"If I have another option in life I will choose to live near the beach or in a province where there are no hectic deadlines and traffic," I told him while looking at the sky. I am laying next to him. I look at his beautiful face a small smile blooms on his lips. "If I'll have another option than living on what I have now I will open a Cafe and restaurant in the countryside and then have a simple life with you." After he tell those words that made me puzzled he looks at me.

He's shining under the night sky. "I'd rather live a simple life than sneaking out late tapping at your window and leaving as soon as before the sun rises again." Levi means what he was telling and it's melting me. He gave me a deep and passionate kiss that made my hands tremble in emotions. Why does my heart always doubles its beating whenever you are around Levi?

"I will be leaving at four in the morning and I wanted to enjoy every single thing about you. I might be busy again due to a media press conference for the whole week." He whispered and with that, he deepened our kiss. Soft gentle kisses leave my lips as he becomes greedy for our short encounter.