A surprise visit

Y/N's P.O.V:

I arrived a little late at house because I have to overtime the things in my office. As soon as I arrived at my house I ate the food Hange and I bought on the way home. I had a quick shower and wear my pajamas. I put some facemask on my face and watch some shows on the T.V. "It's getting boring." I exhaled at my thought.

I removed my facemask then I massaged my face. Its been like two weeks since the last time Levi contacted me and I'm missing him so bad. I look at the doll he gave me and played the music box. After his surprise gift he never had chance to chat me again. How is he right now? I laid on my bed and the boredom is hitting again so I decided to open my phone.

I chatted Hange but she's not online. Then I saw Erwin that he's online but I am too shy to chat him, so I ended up just scrolling through my cellphone reading old conversations. I heard a tap on my window but I didn't mind it maybe birds play around my window again. But I heard a tap again and this time its a knock. So I stand up to go to my window. I was shocked at the person behind does window glass.

I opened the window and my eyes feels watery. I miss him so much. It's been weeks that turns to month since we have seen each other this close. Levi enters the window and we are now inches away my feet are glued to the floor and my heart feels relief that he's just looking okay and as fine as ever. He closes the gap between us by hugging me.

His army green hoody feels warm and smells home. Tears left my eyes and the only thing I wanna do is feel him this close. I don't wanna talk nor break the silence between us. I'm just loving the feeling he's here in my arms. He kisses the top of my head. I hugged him tight so close that I don't want to let go yet.

Levi kisses the top of my head as he hugs me tighter. He was murmuring something but I didn't mind to much about it as I was busy with the feeling of being safe on his arms. All the boredom, tiredness and loneliness goes away as soon as he stepped in here. Levi then parted us a little to kiss my forehead down to my nose down to my lips. He gave me a peck that I miss so much.

"I only sneak in here just so I could kiss you." He said. "Hey I miss you so much." To all the words I wanted to say to him the only word left my mouth is I miss you. "I came from an overseas trip and I only have an hour to prepare for another flight." He told me so I worried. "Did you ever got a good sleep or have you eaten your dinner? Why are you working so hard like this?" Questions immediately left my mouth as I worried too much.

He just looks at my face staring at every inch of me. "Why do you have to look so beautiful even at night like this?" Levi asked me not minding my questions. "Let me prepare food for you." I said quickly as I'm so afraid he didn't get to eat. I was about to leave when stopped me by kissing me. It's slow like he don't want to miss any inch of me. "Stop right here. I just want to spend my 45 minutes here with you." He said after we parted for some air.

"Do you need to sleep?" I asked him and offers him to go to bed. But all he did and pulled me to the sofa near my bed and Cuddles me. "I don't want to eat or sleep. All I want is to spend my whole free time with you here awake." He said and lean his head to my shoulder while she hugs me tight. "Why do you smell so good and comfortable Hmm?" Levi whispered to my ear.

"I don't know either but I feel the same way with you too." I said and cupped his face and gave him a peck. "Stay still woman I wanted to remember your face right now." He said when I let go of him. "You are so weird." I laughed at his actions. "Those laugh feels so soothing in my ears." He said and hugs me again.

"Don't act like we are not gonna see each other again. You promised me that you will soon spend a week with me because you are not able to date me last two weeks ago like you promised." I said to him. "Yes, yes that's why I'm working hard so you could have me soon." He said not forgetting his promise. "But don't work yourself too hard. You know I can wait for you until forever." I said worrying about his health.

"But I don't like it when I keep you waiting." Levi said that makes my heart flatter. He checks on his watch. "I only have twenty more minutes to spend with you but it feels like Im only here five minutes ago." He complains. "It's fine I'll wait for you again at my window until you sneak out again and spend your 60 minutes with me again. Don't get sad okay?" I comforted him and he nodded and give me a kiss again.

"I wanted to ask you how was your day? Or what makes you so beautiful lately? But that would take up so much of our time if I do that." He exclaimed at his thoughts. I hugged him. "Ask me more than that when the right time comes that you and I are in the same phase. When no deadlines will kill us." I answered. "But I you wanna know what makes me beautiful? It's you who makes me this inspired." I said and kiss him.

We spend the another minutes just kissing and hugging each other until his alarm rings. It's time to say goodbye. It's sad but it's something we should not bother to feel at all. "Time to go now." I said an kiss his forehead. Levi stood up and goes to my window. He gave me a peck on the lips. "I won't say a thing because I'll only end up missing you." He said and gets out of my window.

A helicopter then leaves too as he left my window. I watched as my Peterpan flies away. Someday I'll be reaching you too and you don't have to sneak in like this. I'll reach your level too. And from that day Levi you won't have to go alone for us.