Back to the City, New Y/N

Y/N's P.O.V:

I packed all my things early in the morning and had breakfast at the Bistro before checking out. I ate at the spot where Levi and I ate for the very first time. After eating I go to my room and get my things then carry Mr. Eve with me. "You need help with your baggage?" A sweet costumer service crew lend me a help. "Thank you, You are so sweet." I thanked her as I hand her some of my things. I return the keycard of my room and put my luggage on the back of my car. I put Mr. Eve on the backseat and the chauffeur hand me my keys.

"Take care Ms. Y/N." The chauffeur told me. "I will thank you so much." I thanked him before he closes the door for me. "So we are going home now Mr. Eve. Ready?" I talked to my teddy bear and drove away. It takes four hours to reach the main city so I decided to stop at a fastfood chain to buy something to eat where I bumped to a blonde haired man. I think I have seen this man but I can't remember where.

"Can I get one cheese burger pound and a strawberry milkshake, one pudding and one extra large fries." The blonde guy said. Is this Armin the one I danced with on the party? I asked myself while looking for a meal. After he gets his order our shoulders bumped to each other. "Sorry." He said and he looks at me. I guess I I right but I'm shy to approach him. His eyes are blue like the ones in the mask. "Ahm excuse me ma'am? May I get your order?" The cashier snatched my attention.

"Oh! Yes, sorry." I told her and proceed at my order. "Give me cheese burger pound and chocolate milkshake, a large fries and a caramel sundae." I gave my order to her. After I paid for my bill I look around for a place where I can eat but it seems like the place is too busy and there is no vacant seat. I found the blonde guy again sitting alone so I tried my luck and approached him. "May I have this seat?" I asked politely, he eyed me and nodded.

"Sure you can occupy that space it's empty." He agrees. "Thank you so much." I thank him and place my tray of food infront of him. He was busy at his phone while eating and taking down some notes. Wow what a great man dealing with three things in one time. I eat quietly as I don't want to disturb him. I open my phone and look if I got a message from Levi but I didn't recieve any. Maybe he's so busy right now. I wonder if what he was doing right now. Is he done having lunch? Where is he? Did he skipped breakfast just like what he told me?

A tap on my right hand get me back with my senses. "Yes?" I asked the guy. "The crew gives you a cup of softdrinks." The blonde guy said to me. "Oh, but I didn't order one." I replied to him. "I guess this is a free drink because I also recieve one." He explains to me. "Oh, really? Thank you." I thanked him and he handed me the cup of softdrinks. "Anyways my name is Armin." The blonde guy finally introduced himself to me.

I was right he is the one I danced with at the party. "I'm Y/N. Nice meeting you." I also introduced myself to him. "I think I have heard about your name but I can't remember where. Anyways nice to meet you too." He said thinking but offers me a handshake. I accept the formality and we both laugh. "You know what I think I have met you somewhere but I wasn't sure." I honestly confessed to him.

"Really? Where?" He asked with excitement on his tone. "Have you attend the Le Grande Hotel's Party?" I asked shyly to him. "Oh yes the masquerade party?" I asked shyly to him. "Oh yes the masquerade party?" He asked maybe remembering something. "Are the girl in ruby necklace? The one who won the spotlight?" He asked me. It made me shy as the thought flashes to my memory especially the part where Levi and I kissed. I nodded to him, "Yes it was me." I answered and he smiles at me.

"I think we both paired at the dance." Armin said to me. "Me too. By the way it was nice seeing you here." I answered feeling a little awkward as I feel shy talking to him. "Yes I feel delighted seeing you here also." He said feeling shy too. We had a little more conversation trying to ease the awkwardness up until we feel comfortable with each other. It feels so exciting talking to this person, he have a good common sense and humor.

We ended up exchanging numbers. "Here's my calling card Y/N. Call me if you need some help." Armin handed me his calling card. "Thanks for the wonderful lunch with you Armin. Here's my calling card too." I handed my calling card to him as an exchange. We both leave the fast food chain and parted at the parking lot. "I'll be going now. I still have to pickup my friend." He excused himself. "Me too. Let's talk sometime." I replied to him and I hopped in to my car.

We both drive at the opposite road and I smile at the thought of meeting a stranger. I guess I'm learning to cope up with my very shy attitude. Maybe I'm returning to my old self slowly.

Another long drive before I get to see the town where I currently reside. As I am entering the boundaries of the city and the rural, I felt butterflies in my stomach and it aches. I am back with my reality, the tiring, boring, and lifeless life alone came rushing to me. The reality also hits me that I will never fit Levi's world. That sophisticated and full of color life he have will never accept me. I feel the rush more when I finally reached my house and open the door. It's all dull, the color of living room, the lifeless kitchen and of course my messy office and the bedroom whom I never get the chance to clean and decorate.

It's still the same old space from the very start I bought this house. The only thing that is changing here was my bed sheets and pillow case which is all in the same colors. Even me I didn't change I just work and work and work. I can't even remember when was the last time I spend holidays here as I always work during holidays. When was the last time I even cook meal at my kitchen. Do I have any food at my refrigerator?

I didn't even know because I'm always out. Eating the most affordable or sometimes the fanciest I can eat then go home to sleep then walk up to work again. This was because I'm too afraid I will only miss mom. I never dare to move on or go out of my comfort zone. All I know is to runaway to all the feelings I didn't want to feel. I never figure out a thing for me. All I know was to escape that strange feeling of left alone but the pain is all left here at my heart and I never get the chance to express it.

I put up a mask that made me look strong and taugh but to be honest I'm weak and scared. I left for vacation to Le Grande to escape the toxic reality before with Levi he made me feel I can move. I can forget the things in the past, he gave the reason to somehow let me put of the shell. The feeling that I can be who I am without any fear of being compared. The feeling of being wild, young and fearless...

I cried and shattered everything in my room to my living room and every corner of my house. I scream all the pain I'm feeling like I'm some kind of a crazy psycho. I might look pathetic but I let it all out all the unwanted feelings I'm scared to express. "After all this mess mom, I will move on from you, to dad, to the first guy who broke my heart and to all the people who tries to break me from giving me this unwanted feelings of being compared and left alone." I sobbed and continue breaking all the things I have.

After I clean this mess the old Y/N will be dead. I will be the greatest version of me. I will not wear that mask anymore. I will embrace being strong and empowered woman. I'll make sure to fit in your world Levi when you comeback, I will be compatible with you because you are perfectly matched to me. You won't fight with this alone.