Y/N's Makeover

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up feeling excited and feeling beautiful, last night is just like a dream that is so real. I make a coffee on my espresso machine and called Hange. "Hello good morning." She greeted me very grumpy. I must have waken her so suddenly. "Hey sleepy princess wanna come over and have some salon makeover?" I invited her and I sense that she stand up so sudden at her excitement.

"Woah, wait what happened to the girl who didn't like makeovers?" She questioned me. I laughed at her cute reactions. "I wanted to do a makeover because I wanted to look more pleasing to our clients." I said while laughing. "So will you come now and suggest the best look for me?" I asked Hange and she giggles. "Okay, okay. Wait for me and let's go to the best salon." Hange said so excited. Yes she's my bestfriend whose always excited for me.

Hange arrived at my house 45 minutes after the call. I heard a beep from her car motioning me to come down and rides on her car. "Let's go now princess. Let's get you a makeover." She half shouted when I looked at the window. "Okay wait for me. I'll be there in a minute." I half shouted too. I hurriedly close everything with my A.I bot and got out of the house.

I hopped into her car as soon as I got out. "Ready for the makeover?" Hange asked me and I nodded. "Yes I'm very ready." I said excitedly and she drives us to one of the great salon in our town. "I know a trusted stylist here and they do have a spa too. So let's go and have some relaxing time first to pamper your beauty." She said while fixing her glasses. We got out of the car and enters the salon.

As soon as we got in a woman in pink uniform greeted us with good service. The salon is very minimalist in style and I love how the decorations are perfectly elegant and sophisticated but keeps its style minimalist and modern. Hange grabs me with her on the information and cashier desk. "Can you suggest us a package for overall makeover?" Hange asked the receptionist.

"Let me check a good offer you madam." The receptionist said and scrolls on the computer to gave us an offer. "We have a package for a full body massage and a rose bath to soften skin with a facial and scalp massage for more youthful look? How does it sounds for the spa madam?" The receptionist gave us good offer after few more scroll.

A woman in her middle age comes to Hange. "Hey darling here for a makeover?" The woman said to Hange then Hange turns to her. "Yes I'm with my friend and she wants a total makeover." Hange explains to her and she introduced me to the woman. The woman then looked at me head to toe then go to the receptionist. "Gave them a package for a hair and makeup then a total hand and foot care under my name. My secretary will do her foot and hand spa and nails." The woman who is also the head stylist said.

After booking us the said makeover I needed the cashier handed us the receipt which Hange gets for me. "Tell me darling when you are done with your spa session." The woman said before she takes her leave and entertain other costumers. "She's a great stylist and many people came here for her." Hange whispered to me while a therapist is escorting us for the spa. We had a nice hot quick shower first after changing our clothes to robes.

After the massage we go on a sauna before having a bath then we relax for thirty minutes more before heading to the salon makeover. The woman's assistant made the hand and foot spa on us then the nail tech do my nails while the hair stylist is busy for my hair makeover. It took almost like four hours to get my entire look done. From nails to hair and to the face.

The stylist also gave some tricks on how to do my makeup and how to match outfits for me while we are working on my makeover. It took a lot of hours but when I saw my nails being done and my hair being done my whole wait is worth it. I look totally different from the mirror. It's like I am a brand new person. "Who's this chic in the mirror?" I joked to my stylist and she giggles. "You look so gorgeous Y/N." She compliments me.

My nails is a combination of black and nude colors with bow and hearts design that shows of more texture and boldness to my look. My hair is colored raven black that matches its long wolf cut finish that makes my entire look different. My makeup is a mixture of nude and pinkish pallete that's shows of more of a boss lady aura because it fits perfectly to my green earthy eyes. My eyebrows are arched than it's usual arch that add more charismatic and intimidating feeling.

Hange enters the salon and got shocked at the changes I had. "Oh my Y/N you look so upgraded and beautiful. You are indeed the boss right now. You are rocking it chic." She squealed in excitement and we hugged. "This calls for a shopping too so let's hurry up." Hange said in excitement. "Thank you Ms. Pony for making me beautiful today." I thanked the stylist and gave her a goodbye hug. "Thank you so much Ms. Pony. I know you will never fail my expectations." Hange said and hugs her too.

We went out of the salon to go shopping for clothes. "I think slacks with blazer attire will suit you." Hange suggested while we are looking for clothes. "I go with her suggestion and Ms. Pony color pallete suggestions too. We bought some pairs of shoes too after that we headed to cosmetic section which I had a glimpse of Erwin.

What brings him here? My mind wonders but I didn't dare to go straight at him because I wasn't sure also if it's really him. I was about to cross a corner when I bumped into a guy. My eyes went shock at who I bumped with..