Sparks Fly Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up at the sun hitting my face and I can smell the summer breeze. Levi is not with me again. I saw a tulip on the table with a note.

'Get dressed and follow me at the Garden Scapes Mansion. Rent a carriage when you step out of the the house.'  - Levi

He said and that made me blush in excitement. I hurriedly goes to the bathroom room and prepared myself. I wore the dress he bought for me. It's a floral white dress so I paired it with some doll shoes and I wore mom's green sapphire necklace to match the vintage vibe of my outfit. The necklace pendant is minimal that adds aesthetic to my outfit. I wore a fresh look make up with a nude blush and lipstick.

I make sure that the house is securely locked and got out. I wore my barrette and look for a carriage. I saw one and stopped at me. "Looking for a ride madame?" The coachman asked me. "Yes sir, can you drive me all the way to Garden Scapes?" I asked the coachman. "Sure madame." He replied and got down to open the door for me. "Feel comfortable madame." He said as I went inside the carraige. He closes the door and gets back to his place. "To the Garden Scapes." He said outloud and we leave the house.

The ride was exciting since this is the first time I will be riding a carriage. I look at the place outside from the carriage window, this place surely has a vintage vibe. We arrived at the Garden Scapes from the gate itself looks so magical. The smell of fresh flowers joins the wind as it blows. It smells like an expensive perfume. The coachman opens the carriage door for me. "Thank you for bringing me here. Here is the card." I handed the card Levi put on the note to coachman and the coachman taps the card on the side of the carriage.

The coachman handed me the card again. "Have a nice day madame, I'll go ahead." The coachman said and leaves. I entered the Garden and look for Levi. I had fun looking around almost I almost forgot that I have to find the middle of the garden. I saw a middle aged woman who may happen to be a staff of the garden. "Hello madam. Can I ask where will I find the middle garden gazebo?" I asked the lady.

She smiled at me. "The guy must be so sweet to bring you there. It's in the middle of the lake of this garden turn right when you reach the white roses aisle at the on of the field you will find d a lake take a boat to reach the middle." The lady instructed me. "Thank you so much for your help madam." I thanked and bow to the lady.

I walk around the fields of flowers until I reach a little park in the middle with swings and other things on a playground but this park is a little different everything is covered with flowers like the once in magical movies. At the right corner you will see a field of white roses as  what the lady told me. I quickly run towards that part and go the right corner you will see a sign board telling 'to the garden's lake.'

I walked for almost ten minutes but I think I'm only at the middle of the field of roses. Gladly I wore flat shoes. I walk more and more for another ten minutes and I saw the glimpse of the lake already. I fasten my phase to reach the lake. I saw boats with beautiful flower arrangements. The deck is also wrapped with flowers and vein crawling plants that makes this place so magical. The fairy lights adds more magic to the place too.

I walked at the deck feeling like a princess then approach a man at the end of the deck. "Excuse me Mister can you bring me to the middle of the the lake?" I ask the helmsman. "You must be Y/N. Mr. Levi is waiting at the middle." The helmsman already recognized me.

I saw some riding a regular boats with flower arrangements but the helmsman leads me to a red boat bigger than the others and it has lanterns and flower arrangements too and a dragon head on its end, it looks like a royal boats on fairytale. "Get comfortable on your sit madame." The helmsman said as he escorts me to the boat. In two more minutes we start moving. "This boat is bigger than does Blue ones." I said to the helmsman. "Yes madame because this is the only one who boards to the lake gazebo." He explains.

"So that means not everyone can visit the gazebo?" I asked him. "Everyone can visit the gazebo but only one pair at a time because that gazebo is use to confess love so it should be peaceful and privacy safe." The helmsman then explain again. Does that mean that Levi will say something important to me? What was it?

The lake is very mystical the big flowers hanging with lanterns and fairy lights that looks straight from a fairytale book is drop-dead gorgeous. I saw Koi Fishes swimming excitedly at the water and also I can see glimpse of swans on the other side of the lake. The birds and butterflies fly freely. I admire the place a little more until we reach our destination. I already reach the deck of the gazebo that made my heartbeat races and made me blush.

The wooden deck is full of flowers. The helmsman man escorted me to the deck. "Goodluck on your day madame." The helmsman said and sails to the other side of the gazebo. I walked through the deck and when I reached the end of the deck the whole thing excites me. The flowers here are big and very healthy. There is a cobalt stone pathway with some gold lining at the edge. The pathway is full of Japanese lantern too.

I walked until I reached the center of the gazebo where Levi is standing like a prince charming waiting for me. Classical romantic music plays everywhere but I don't see a band performing. The gazebo is very pretty specially with wisteria hanging around everywhere.

What are you planning Levi? With such a romantic and historic place you brought me here unaware.