House Renovation

Y/N's P.O.V:

Hange and I decided to renovate my room and office next. It's funny that both of us can manage to renovate the house even we are both girls. Since we are going to replace one of the wall with glass Hange called her cousin Jean he's a close friend of mine too. "Hey, Jean can you come over? Here at Y/N's house." Hange said at the other line. "Why? Did she broke her bones again?" Jean said jokingly.

"No, not this time. But she needs help fixing her house." Hange told him and I laughed at how cute they talk. "Sure. I'll come over." Jean agrees. "Wait for me, I'll be there in an hour." Jean said before hanging up. "Doesn't he have any schedules today?" I asked Hange. "Maybe he takes a leave today. He said he feels tired and away lately." Hange told me. "Being a doctor must be so hard." I answered to her.

"I guess, he looks grumpy lately." Hange told me. "Anyways let's prepare lunch so we can have energy later." I suggested to Hange and we both go downstairs to prepare avocado salad and some chicken and garlic bread. After eating we rest for awhile and paint some parts of the house. We heard Jean calls for us downstairs. "I'm here." Jean calls out. We go downstairs to meet him.

"Hey, nice to have you helping, Jean." I said as soon as I saw him. "It's been a month since I saw you." I told him. "Yes, I thought you broke your leg but seems like this time you broke your house." He joked. "Hey, I'm not that clumpsy dude." I tried to nudge him and we laughed. "Anyway I bring cake with me so we can eat later." He said and handed it to Hange.

"So let's get working?" Jean said prepared to work with us. "Come on on let's go upstairs so you will see." Hange told him and we go upstairs. "We need a hand to install this glass at this area so she will have a divider between her office and bed." Hange explains to Jean. "I see. Let's work on it now." Jean understands the instructions and we started working on it.

We have some talk while working at the room and office. "So what's next after we put this glass wall?" Jean asked. "We are planning to renovate the living room." I told him. "Let's do it now because I only have this day as a day off. I'll spend this day to help with you guys." Jean said. "Really? That's thoughtful of you. Thank you." I thanked him. "Anytime." He said and smiles at me.

"So how was work and love life for you Jean?" I popped a question while putting the vinyl flooring for my office. "Oh, about that." Jean suddenly became serious. "Lately I feel detach to my current life situation. Work has been very tiring and my girlfriend became stubborn and we almost fight everyday." Jean confessed his problems. Hangr and I looked at each other then turn to him. We didn't know that it became this hard for him.

"Hey dude, what happened?" Hange asked Jean full 0f concern. "Lately she become this complete stranger to me. She doesn't understand my job anymore." Jean said that worries us. He continued adding the hanging shelves while telling story to us. "Have both of you talk about it?" I asked him. Jean and his girlfriend are lovers since college days.

I admire both of them about relationships as they grew strong together. His girlfriend was always at his side when everything falls down for Jean through thick and thin they survived. But why now? When everything is starting to feel good. "We haven't had a good talk since our last fight." He said and I can feel he's frustrated already.

"Maybe both of you needs a vacation." I suggested to him. "Yes, Y/N is right maybe you both need a vacation like she did. Look at her she realize a lot on her life when she had a rest." Hange added to our conversation. "Yes, try to find the spark again Jean." I agreed with Hange. We finally finish the set up of the office and my room. We headed next to the next room where I am going to make as crafts and diy room.

"I was planning to open an online craft store so this extra room will be my crafts and diy room." I told Jean who is now polishing some of the plywood we are going to use. "Wow Y/N you had a big change since you got on a vacation. I can sense positive energy on you." Jean complimented me. "Yes thank you for noticing. I have come to realize a lot of things and events in my life lately." I told him.

"I wanted to do a little change in my life and try to move on from the past." I continued and he smiles again. This bestfriend of mine is literally handsome when he smiles. "I am so proud of you taking a big step on your life." Jean said proudly and hug me as a congratulations. "Aww so sweet thank you for staying with me through thick and thin Jean." I also thanked him and tap his back in between the hugs. He messed with my hair when we parted.

"Maybe my girlfriend and I needed to take refreshments like you. So we can fix things in ourselves too." Jean said and I happily agreed. "Yes try out the resort I went into. They have the best deals. A fancy and luxurious accommodation in a great price." I excitedly share to him my experience in the hotel. "Oh, sure send me the details." He said then Hange enters.

"I wish I can have vacation too. But we have a lot of work since you have a one month leave Y/N." Hange complains and we both laugh at her. "After we finished our current project. I promise you can have your vacation." I promised to Hange and hug her. "Aww you are so sweet my dear Y/N." She said in excitement. The three of us had more conversations until we finish the diy room and the living room.

"Time flew so fast its now three am." Hange said whole looking at the stars. We are currently at the rooftop of my house having some strawberry champagne. It was a gift from the hotel owner to me since I am chosen for the last dance. "Yes we had so much fun to the point we didn't realize it." Jean agrees while tasting the champagne.

"By the way this champagne tastes so good Y/N." Hange compliments the champagne. "Oh, yes it was a gift from the hotel since I won the last dance." I told them. I took a gulped as I only want to taste the champagne and not to drink so much. "They are generous. What a great service." Jean said while taking a sip on his glass. My phone rings with an unknown number.

"I just have to take this. Enjoy yourselves guys." I told them and go down at the terrace of my house. "Hello? Who's this?" I answered the phone and I heard his hiss. Oh boy! Didn't you know I miss you?

"Levi? Is this you?" I asked. "Miss me?" Levi asked as a way of confirmation. "Ofcourse I always misses you." I said almost crying. Why am I being like this to him? "Don't worry you will see me next week brat." He said. "Is this your new number?" I asked him. "No, I broke my phone so I am using the Hotel's phone." He explains.

"I see. How are you? I miss you. Did you eat on time? What happened about your day? Is everything alright?" I asked non stop questions as I feel so worried about him. He laughed at the other line. "I'll meet you next week and ask me that when we see each other. I have to hang up now." Levi laughing at my questions.

"Hey dude is it wrong to ask you when I miss you this bad?" I asked him. "I do misses you to but stay calm okay? Take care. Got to hang up now." He said and he hangs up. Tsk, that man he will only call to tease me.