Chapter Two: Wildest Dream pt. 1

(After Party)

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's been 2 days since the dance happened and I'm currently looking at the number where Levi Ackerman is imprinted in gold inks. I've been tossing and rolling in my bed with questions in my head. Should I make the first move? Should I call him? What will I say? Wait if I do the first move he might think I'm a bitch with a low-class attitude. Is he busy? What was he thinking? Does he still remember me?

"Urghhh!" I groan out of fuckin frustration. "Surely he won't remember about me. Who am I to be remembered? I'm just an insane woman trying to cope with my shy type personality because I'm already in my twenties but still don't know how to flirt." I tell myself out of frustration. Negativity is killing my brain cells again.

Because of my momentum, I forgot that I typed his number on my phone and I accidentally hit the call button. Now it's ringing and for the hell, everyone would know my body is trembling, my brain is screaming and my heart fell to the ground when I heard his handsome voice. Holy shit! What to do now Portia? "Hello." A stern voice answered the call. I didn't utter a single word so I heard a hiss at the other line.

"Tsk." I hear him. God that was sexy. "Hey! Boar stop playing pranks on people whose busy. If you have nothing to do just die." He seems bored and in bad mood. "Ahm." Finally, a voice came out to my throat. "What?" He asked. He's giving me a what the fuck aura in his voice. "Ahm... it's me, Y/N." I speak nonsense to him. This is the moment I knew I screwed up. But...

"The girl from the party?" He asked. "Yes, t-the l-last dance." I didn't know what to answer I feel nervous. "I thought you weren't interested." He said. "I... I am ahm... I'm shy." I told him the truth. I don't know but to this guy, I wanted to be true. "Eh? Where are you?" He pops a question that's out of the blue for me. "I'm still at the hotel," I told him.

"Why did you call then?" He asked. "I-I ahm... I wanna know you." Damn me for telling a guy I wanted to know him. "Y-you know we could be fr... " I added but he cuts me off. "Meet me at the South Bistro at 7 pm sharp." He sternly invites me for a dinner. Is it a date or what? "Sure," I answered. "Don't be a late lady. Gotta hang up." He warned me and finished the call.

I scream in excitement. That man really gives me one whole ride to another world. "Hmm? What should I wear?" I roam around my closet to find a good dress. And I found a pastel yellow sun dress. It has a good flow and it feels cozy. I paired a white stiletto and a pearl necklace to it then grab a small white purse to match the checkered white of the dress. It feels vintage but workable and cozy.

It was already 5 pm so I prepared my bathtub with some warm water and bath salts. I scrub myself and I hopped into the tub with bath bombs. I pampered myself and freshen up so I will be comfortable later. After 30 minutes of soaking and bathing, I prepare myself. I only wear light makeup since it is the first meeting. I just put some nudish color pallete and a pumpkin red lipstick. I don't like to make it so dramatic so I choose a light texture perfume. Sweet and floral.

At sharp 6: 40 pm I arrived at the said Bistro. Since he didn't book a table for two. I have decided to wait outside but near the front door. The place looks so elegant from here the beautiful scenery of the beach makes it romantic. I texted him to tell him I already arrived at the Bistro. I looked at the beautiful sunset and took some photos of it when I feel that someone sit in front of me. I turned to look.

Damn this man always looks so fine and neat. He is wearing his black suit and tie like it's still in the morning. His sharp eyes looked at me his brows are frowning maybe because the lights from the sky are hurting his eyes. He gives a dull expression no maybe a tired expression? Hmm? Or more likely a cold expression. The sun is finally going down and before it says bye it kisses Levi's lips and Levi is shining like diamonds.

"You're early than I expected." He compliments my arrival. "I didn't want to upset people, especially on the first meet," I said. "Great." He nodded to me and hand gestured at the waiter for the menu. The waiter immediately gets the signal and hands us the menu. "You what's the best seller today?" He bluntly asked the man.

"For today's top pick is Beef wellington." The waiter answers him. "Give us one. For the appetizers what are your top recommendations?" He continued. "For appetizer Lobster Risotto is on the deck today." Waiter said. "Give us one. And for the salad?" He asked again. "We have Red Quinoa Salad as mainstream today." The waiter confidently told him. "That one too. And for the dessert what's your all-time favorite?" He said ending the order.

"The last show is honored to Sticky Toffee pudding." The waiter said gracefully. "What's for the wine sir?" The waiter added. "Yes, for the wine just give us the best pair with the food." He answered and motioned to the waiter that it was final. So the waiter leaves for the order. "You." He said. "Hi!" I awkwardly wave at him. Hey man, I didn't know how to start a conversation. "What's your name again lady?" He asked. "Y/N L/N. That's my name." I answered and his dull eyes looked at me.

"Levi Ackerman." He informally introduced his name and lean his hand on the table looking at me nearly. "You look better without that shit mask." I think that was a compliment coming from him. "T-thank you." I thanked him feeling shy at his throwing glances at me.

The first course of our dinner arrived. It's a Lobster Risotto that looks so yummy and elegant. "Let's start to know each other here at every food that's going to be served." He initiate a rule that I gladly obeyed.