Small talks and Cuddles part 3

Y/N's P.O.V:

After having fun at the down town side we arrived at the house at 11 am so I have to quickly prepare something to eat for the both of us. I prepared Venetian Crab Linguine and a tropical season juice for the both of us. He came to the kitchen while I was cooking.

"That smells so good." Levi complimented the dish I'm cooking. He grabs a can of softdrinks on the fridge and go to my back. He traces small kisses from the back of my ear down to my shoulders. "Hey! Levi that's ticklish." I stopped him laughing and face him. I cupped his face kiss the tip of his nose. "Wait for me to finish my cooking okay?" I told him and give him a peck on the lips.

I continued cooking and he stays behind me, watching how I cook. "It looks appetizing. " He said once I already put it on the plate. "You think? Well wait until you taste it." I said in between my small laughter. I just remember how mom always complained about my cooking, and one day we just realized that I already mastered how she cooks.

"It looks fancy. Where did you learn cooking?" He asked me. "Mom made me do it. At first I hate it because I only want to eat the food she cooks. But she insisted." I told the back story to him. "E? Then what happened?" He said interested to my story I giggled at his expression he looks cute with his confused look. "She always complains how bad I am at cooking so she made me tried and try until one day we just realized how I fell in love with cooking and I mastered already how she cooks." I continued and my voice cracked up a little. I'm missing you mom.

He only looks at me waiting for more as if he knows that I'm holding back a lot of words so I continued. "I don't cook for people who knows mom because they thought it's mom who cooks. And they will always told me how I turned so much like her. I only cook for the people who didn't know mom so they won't brought her up." I said and tears fell down I can't hold back anymore.

"I'm missing her so much that I can't stand my hometown anymore. Every people and everything about my town is all about her so I runaway from them even they are the only ones ro take care of me." I cried to him and he hugs me. I sobbed on his chest like it was dad who comforts me. He kisses the top of my head. I cried all the heavy feelings I'm holding for how many months now.

"It's okay. Don't held back anymore." Levi comforts me and give the most comforting hug I have ever received now. "How I wish I didn't grow up so I will always have her." I rant on him and Levi just recieve it like a bestfriend. "It just hurt so much and everyday makes it even harder." I continued. "When she left me I feel so different like the world is so big and I can't even stand alone. It feels so lonely." I keep on telling him and he listen to me all ears. "Don't cry Portia." He said stopping me from crying. He calls my name so soothingly. He came to me face to face and remove all the tears flowing to my face.

"You can stand alone. Surely you learned alot from her and it makes you who you are right now. Brave and ready for each day. Make her proud." Levi said and kissed my forehead like how dad always do to mom. "Stop now you look like Rodolf the red nose reindeer. Stop crying you look like a drowned swan." He said and flicked my forehead. "Well thanks for lifting me up and tell me I'm ugly." I laughed my tears away and wiped my tears with the end of my sweater sleeves.

"Let's eat before it gets cold as dead." I changed the topic and when I was to turn my back to him. He made me stay at my position and hugged me again. "I'm always all ears to listen about your rants lady." He reminded me and I nodded. "Thank you. It makes me feel lighter than it was before." I thanked him. He messed with my hair. "Don't keep it all to yourself." Levi told me.

I know he feels more heavy than what I feel but that what makes him stand alone, brave and strong, and I admire him for just the way he is. "You too Levi, let your guards down with me. You have all of me to support you, listen to you and take all of you." I told Levi without any hesitation. He just smiled at me and kiss me. "You are more than enough right now and let's just savor the moment." He said and get the food then go straight to the dinning table.

I'm left at the kitchen looking at his back. When will you entrust yourself to me too Levi? Like how I already give up everything that's left to me on you. I'm certainly unsure about us but I will bet every bit of me to this game we had even if it will surely broke me to pieces.

I snapped back at my thoughts when he calls for me. "Hey lady you said let's eat this before 9t gets cold but the food is already dead cold now." He said like he was annoyed or what so I quickly go where he is. "What where you thinking back there?" He asked as soon as I sit. "Nothing. I just cleaned my eyes." I alibi and he nodded and takes a spoonful of the food.

"It's lovely. The taste is very good." He praised me again or more likely the food. "Really? That's good to know." I said. "Cooked more for me." He said munching the food. He looks gorgeous. We eat and we washed the dishes together. The scene we are in right now is surely lovely to the eyes so I decided to film our small-time. I'll give thile copy to him win or lose. I'll capture every unforgettable moment we share like there will be no tomorrow.

We watched a horror film that scares the hell out of me and it makes him happy to see me jump out of scared so we had a little pillow fight. This moment is so pleasing to my heart that I don't want to end this anymore. He fell asleep at the couch with me. He snuggles to next to me but I can't sleep so I tried my hardest not to wake him up and get off of him and get my IPad.

I drew him sleeping I didn't realize how the time flew fast I just stopped when I saw him sit and looks at me. Gladly I already finished my art that looks like I photographed him. I can't believe I finished a realism so fast just by looking at his beautiful face. Then suddenly I felt the cramps on my hand so I whined in pain that quickly makes him worried about me. "What did you do?" He asked me.

"I'm fine this is just an artist pain. Don't worry about me?" I assured me and he gave ma a puzzled look. "E?" His eyebrows frowned. I smiled at his reaction. "Let's have some cookies and tea." I changed the topic and pulled him with me to the kitchen.