Is That What Friends Do?

'It's a curse, definitely a curse.' That what Layle kept thinking if in his bathroom.

Ruts do not make alphas better than omegas in heat, in fact, it make them worse. If omegas get to be called sluts, just for being horny, then alphas should be called by that too. Maybe they should be called monsters and rapists, cause they are not only horny, but also ready to attack anyone with the scent of an omega on them. These are Keith's opinions on alphas, that Layle actually agrees with.

If that's not enough for Layle to feel dirty, the fact that he is ready to attack a beta, a male beta, who is in fact his friend seals the deal. That would definitely make him feel like a scumbag.

When he got into the bathroom, he locked the door behind, and kept checking every minute that he indeed locked the door. It's not like Keith didn't know that alphas in rut are horny all the time, and could be masturbating in any place, doesn't matter if it was a park or an office, relieving themselves comes first. But to Layle keeping his decent image in front of Keith is a must.

He spent fifteen minutes in his bathroom, almost cried, when he kept on stroking his penis but nothing came out.

'Rub, rub, rub." He kept telling himself, concentrating on this kind of thing needs a clear mind, and Layle was anxious.

Keith should be suspicious by the amount of time Layle spent in the bathroom, but to his surprise, Keith didn't bang on the door, neither called his name. Now here Layle got suspicious himself, and after more couple minutes he finally came.

When he got out of the bathroom and when he didn't find Keith in his room, he got out looking for him.

His whole body was aching it took him a hard passing minute to go down the stairs, but he wanted to make sure if Keith was still in house or not. He wanted him to be, but at the same time, he didn't.

When he got to the dining room, he heard Keith's voice coming from the kitchen, Keith was shouting. Layle slowly walked there and hid behind the door, he heard few words but didn't get the meaning of, he's sure Keith was on the phone, and then suddenly Keith stopped talking, few more seconds and Layle heard Keith's voice again.

"Eavesdropping?"

Layle got shocked. Keith walked towards the door, and stood next to him, but he didn't notice. He was so invested in knowing what the talk was all about, and with whom, that he didn't realize that he should be doing better job at hiding.

"Really, Layle? You like a spy or something now?"

"I got worried about you. You went to the kitchen and didn't comeback."

"Stop lying, I got back to your room, but you were in the bathroom."

"I was pooping."

"Is thay why you kept the water running? So I wouldn't notice that you were taking a shit?" Keith said amusingly, "I didn't take you for a shy person."

Layle smiled when he saw Keith laughing, his heart beated faster, he might be liking him more day by day, or it's just the effect of his rut messing with his emotions.

"Whom you've been talking to?"

Even though he loved seeing Keith looking happy and having those goofy moments with him, he still wanted to make sure of something.

"Jealous?"

"What if I am?"

Keith didn't answer, just kept the smirk on his face. Layle almost dropped his heart, but he said what he said, he is going to push from now on.

"I know you alphas like to keep your properties to yourselves, but watch it, I'm not yours." And then he laughed.

"It was May? Was not?"