Fuck you, Layle.

In his bed. Keith's eyes slowly opened. His vision started blurry so he rubbed them trying to gain focus. But instead it got blurrier with tears.

They rolled down to fall on his pillow and wet his hair. He felt ill. Acid in his stomach going up to his mouth trying to escape. So he sat quickly preventing throwing up. And with that he felt his head spinning with sudden motion.

He couldn't help the feeling so he started to cry out loud the pain he felt. For whole five minutes he cried and screamed then calmed down by only letting the tears drop silently.

He couldn't remember anything from what happened last night. And trying to made his headache hit harder.

"Fuck you, Layle."

He whispered. Afraid to be heard even though he wasn't afraid of students hearing his pathetic cries through thin walls.

"Fuck you, Layle."

He whispered again. Even though Layle didn't do anything to him other than walking randomly next to him one time.

But keith blamed his headache on him. His heartburn and his morning sickness is caused by Layle. Cause Layle appeared in his soup last night.

Cause Layle made him drink all night.

"Who is Layle?" Leo asked.

Keith turned his head in denial watching leo causally sitting on Ryan's bed unbothered by what he just witnessed. As if it's okay to sneak on people like that.

Keith froze only his lips trembled unable to answer whom is Layle.

"You know what? I don't care. Let's just get out of this filthy dorm. Let's go to pharmacy then eat something."

————

It was 3 in the afternoon. They sat in a cafe half an hour away from dorms, getting there by bus.

They stayed silent as Keith tried to process what happened earlier and Leo gave him time to.

It was supposed to be Joey to check on Keith after hearing from Ryan what happened. But Joy couldn't make it. Leo thought that Keith's cries might be the reason. Maybe Joey is done with Keith's drama or trauma. And he himself didn't want to know anything about it.

"They said you were wasted to the point you couldn't walk. Don't do that again with alphas."

"I won't."

"Your dorm is filled with alphas. Are you sure you don't want to move into an apartment?"

Leo's dorms were had mostly betas. But it was only for med students.

"No."

Keith answered annoyedly to Leo's flat questions, to him ignoring what happened earlier as if it never happened. So he opened his phone for the first time, checking his emails.

The head notification is about a crime.

"A freshman alpha student got attacked in his dorm
room."

"You heard about that? An alpha got attacked with knife. They say his condition is critical. They don't even know who did it yet."

Keith said all in once. Leo turned his head away from an answer and Keith's uncaring eyes went back to the phone.

He found himself added to unnamed group chat that only contained photos from last night at Gamma. Keith skimmed them not caring if he looked nice in one. Only the last one catched his eyes.

It was him sitting on the ground barley conscious, around him twins of legs, their owners were not shown. It was foggy probably taking in hurry not only in secret.