Homework Excuse

"Prince Alex thanked me for bringing you with me."

His father said, keeping his eyes on the road, his finger tapping on the steering wheel.

"That's my job."

Layle was tired, he spent many hours trying to please Alex, now all his social traits are fading. It's already getting dark, he kept his eyes closed, until the car entered his house's garage.

[Let's hang out.]

He sent a message to Keith.

An hour later there was a knock on the door, Layle rushed down the stairs, wearing his jacket, "it's Keith mom, no need to get up."

As soon as he opened the door for Keith, he heard his father voice coming from the dining room, "Layle you need to do your homeworks." He bugged his dad with l homework all day, an excuse to leave the palace, now his dad is using the same excuse. Keith heard him and a fading smile appeared on his face.

Layle took Keith's hand and dragged him inside. "Okay then, me and Keith are going to do the homework in my room today." He then dashed to his room and Keith silently followed.

As soon as he closed his room's door, he hugged Keith, resting his head on Keith's chest.

"How was your day?" Keith asked, batting Layle's head, a strand of hair warped around one of his rings.

"I missed you." Layle answered.

"We were together this morning."

"Yeah, but I missed you." He said tightening his grip around Keith's waist.

Keith tried to break free. "Alright, I understand. Now please let go of me."

The bed rumbled when Layle threw his full weight on it, he watched Keith walk towards the window.

"If I tell you a secret about Prince Alex, promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah sure." Keith placed a cigarette between his lips before lightning it.

"Hey open the balcony's door if you're gonna smoke."

Keith opened the door and turned off the light in the balcony, he walked out to the balcony and a freezing breeze hit his nose.

"Hey now tell me," said with a louder voice so Layle could hear.

"The prince is virgin, can you believe that?"

"Yeah? that's a surprise."

"But he is an alpha!" He followed Keith to the balcony.

Keith looked at Layle and laughed, "but you are a virgin alpha as well."

"Oh.."

He didn't understand why, but now he is actually doing his homework with Keith, that was supposed to be an excuse, why would he want to do homeworks when he can just have fun with Keith.

"Hey man, it's been two hours, two hours! We don't have to study that hard."

"I don't want to study with Kath." Keith didn't even try to move his eyes from the textbook.

Layle took the textbook, from Keith's hands and pushed him to the ground, pinning his wrist on the floor trying to force a kiss.

"I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty, bring me some water please." Keith appealed.

Layle huffed and released him, whatever Keith ask is a command. He went down to the kitchen just to notice that no one of his family are to be seen, even most of the lights were turned off so he checked the clock. Almost 11 pm.

He rushed back to his room only to see Keith smoking again, he seriously thought of taking the pack away from him but he learned not touch Keith's cigarettes.

"My parents are asleep."

"So?"

"Nothing."

Keith threw the cigarette in the trash can, and threw himself on the bed. "Man, I'm so sleepy I should go back home."

"Here's the water."

"Oh, thanks."

Layle watched him drink and leave the glass on the table next to him, he watched him rub his eyes and make these small noises, like a baby pleading to sleep.

He laid next to Keith and placed his hand on Keith's waist moving his clothes upwards so his palms could feel Keith's skin, Keith shivered from the sudden cold that touched his skin.

He watched Layle closely moving his hand on his body trying to pin him again like a cat moment before attacking, so he pushed Layle on the far end of the bed in defense and sat on his chest, taking his shirt off and bringing Layle's hand to his bare skin.

"Better?"

'Much better' Layle thought, he grabbed Keith's neck and pulled down for a kiss.

This was the fourth kiss that Layle counted, the longest one where he slipped his tongue inside, next thing he processed was him and Keith fighting for dominance.

When Layle managed to hold Keith by the wrists, Keith would break free as soon as Layle tries to take his shirt off. And when Keith tries to kiss Layle again, Layle would be able to put his hand on Keith's pants and take it off, but they mostly kissed, until Layle saw the boner Keith had.

He took his pants too, even his boxer, tried to stripes off Keith boxer, but Keith bounced, embarrassed to be seen like that but hold on to Layle in the end. He tried to touch Layle's member but he hesitated. Layle's body was fully exposed, not the first time to witness it, but the first time with Layle being excited. Even though he gave Layle a handjob before, but this time is different.

Layle took the advantage of this situation and this time he was able to hold Keith on the bed, Keith didn't fight, but he didn't know what to do, 'the first time, this is the first time. Everyone gets nervous when it's the first time.' Everyone gets nervous, but not as much as him. 'Will he let me top? Will he?!' Layle didn't try to find out so he settled with not going all the way today.

He leaned on Keith's body, and whispered in his ears "Keith, I love you,"  Keith responded with a kiss on Layle's cheek.

He instead placed his member next to Keith's and held them together, stroking them. He didn't know how to please Keith, he did the way he used to do, but Keith helped him, they rubbed each other. If someone counted it would be counted with minutes, but in their heads it was longer.

Best feeling in the world.

After they finished, he poured Keith with kisses devouring him.