Keith

"Oh fuck, were is my toothbrush?"

Joey cried as he was going through his bag.

The hotel room they stayed in, in the airport hotel was a mess and Joey made it worse. Fivr students jammed in a single bed room waiting for their flight to take them back home.

"The plane will take off in one hour, you better start tidying your bags again."

Keith replied in annoyance, the sore expression on his face haven't got softer the moment he heard the news of going back home last week, what made it worse this day is the urgent evacuation of his dorm sending them to the airport hotel, which made him throw a pile of insults at his queen, an act that would send him behind bars, but the people in the room all were depressed betas who hated her too.

"Caro is meeting me at the airport, I need to brush my teeth."

Joey said panicking, he even searched the balcony.

"Oh fuck, how much I hate alphas, now I have to face one as soon as I get of the plane."

Leo said as he closed the book he was reading, all eyes turned to him as he slammed the book into the wall in a fit of sudden rage.

They hated their alpha Queen but they never hated alphas in general the way he did.

Leo was an odd kid Keith and Joey met at their beta school, he was an intelligent and funny kid with his dark humor, always with smile but gloomy face whenever his ears catches the words alpha or omega, but he was a good friend who went overseas with them studying medicine along with Joey.

"You'll get used to it again."

Keith assured, he has to get used to it again himself.

————

When the plane took off Keith couldn't help but shed a tear, it was not the first time to leave Thailand but the other times were in the summer after the semester ends, this time it was winter, he would leave Thailand and never be able to come back.

His heavy heart got heavier as the plane slid down on the surface, his three heavy bags felt lighter than his heart, carrying two on his shoulders and dragging the third.

They met with Caro outside the airport as the inside was filled with betas welcoming their families again, the whole scene was surreal, many planes arrived from Thailand and other countries, as if people were escaping war, but they were actually heading to war with their own country.

Caro opened her Jeeb trunk as soon as she saw them, Keith immediately put his bags in the trunk while Joey didn't have the chance, he was met with Caro's massive chest hitting his face, she almost squeezed him to death with her strong arms wrapped around him.

She grew bigger, taller than both of them, and her heels added to the hight difference. Still, her feminine face had a soft glimpse that made it undeniable that she is a female, an alpha female at that, even with a fresh boyish haircut.

On the corner of his eye Keith saw Leo being hugged by his brother Mike*, he knew Mike but he didn't have the energy to even say hi to him, so he turned his back to them.

"Nice to meet you too Caro."

Keith said as he opened the car's door to get in.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, how you doing Keith?"

"Yeah yeah, just drive me home first."

As if that was not her intention from the beginning.

When she dropped him at the door of his house he felt madly sad, the last time he came back he didn't go home, but to spend the vacation with his family at another city, he didn't see the door of his home for a year, he didn't even see his sister Kath for two years.