Some author talk

Hey few readers, that actually read my work...

How you been doing? Doing good? Good!
Well.. I don't really know what to say, but I really want to complain about my life to someone who doesn't know me..

When I started this story, I started it at the beginning of my final exams of the first semester...

It was because I couldn't focus on studying for exams, and I thought that.. if I'm going to write what I'm thinking of all the time, then I will be able not to think about it anymore.. so I started writing this story.

Well the finals ended and I failed three classes, but whatever.

Now I'm in my middle of my midterm exams for the second semester, and I'm telling you.. I'm not doing good.

I knew pharmacy is hard, but this year, this goddamned fkn year.. if someone tells me to take a breath, I'd tell them I can't, I'm busy with college.

It's either a quiz or a test every single fkn day, this whole year, not to mention trying to memorize hundreds and hundreds of drug names in a short period.. and I'm losing it.

You know what the funny thing is? I came back to this story and started editing the published chapters, from dots to grammar, just to not study.. to find out just now, I messed up all the dots places, I should edit them once again.

But yeah.. I think I can do better and manage this year :,)

Thanks for listening 😔