Mistletoe

Summary: Y/n and Lizzie attend RDJ's Christmas party and kiss under the mistletoe

Warnings: none

Pronouns: she/her

Y/N's POV

We got out of the car, hand in hand and smiled up at the house coated in Christmas decorations. Lizzie gave my hand a squeeze before leading me inside. 

As soon as we walked inside Downey jogged up to us with a wide grin on his face.

"Y/n! Lizzie! Welcome.. champagne?" He asked handing us two tall glasses of bubbly drink. We accepted them and then headed into the thick of the party.

We met up with Scarlett, Chris and Mark and chatted a lot about the upcoming months.

"How's Rose?" I asked, taking a sip of my champagne. 

"She's doing well thanks for asking. She just won't sleep", Scarlett replied, chuckling. We all chuckled with her.

Mark and Scarlett then began to have a conversation and Lizzie led me over to a different part of the room. She took my drink out of my hand and put it on a nearby table.

She then put her hands around my neck and began to sway to the music. I placed my hands on her hips and swayed in time with her. We both danced together and placed our heads on each other's shoulder.

I look up towards the ceiling and notice mistletoe hanging over our heads. I lightly tap her shoulder and she looks up at me. She follows my gaze up towards the mistletoe.

She smiled softly and looked back at me. Our eyes locked and our faces were centimetres away from each other. I leant forward and pressed our lips together. She immediately began to kiss back.

We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever.

When we parted we stared at each other.

"I love you", she whispered to me

"I love you too".

~

A/n short one for youuuu

Any requests?

word count: 298

x

Edited: 25 September 2022