Sister sister

Summary: Y/n and Lizzie are adoptive sisters (Y/n being the adopted one) and they are basically inseparable.

+ Both Lizzie and Y/n are eleven years old but it isn't really specified. You'll see I guess.

Warnings: none

Pronouns: she/her

No one's POV

Y/n had been adopted by the Olsen family when she was a baby so she had always thought of the Olsens as her family. She didn't remember anything about either of her parents and she didn't want to know about them. She had been adopted around the same time that Lizzie was born so they had grown up the same age. Whenever they met other people they would call themselves twins even though they knew they weren't. But not only were they sisters. They were also best friends.

~

When Lizzie was a baby she would cry out for Y/n. They slept in the same room together and would spend hours playing with their toys together. 

In school they would always sit together at lunch, walk around with linked arms, and work on projects together. 

Their older sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley would always back up their idea of being twins. Their best friend Lucy, knew they weren't twins but would also back up the idea. They may as well be.

~

A/n - literally have no clue wtf this is 😭😭

I was half asleep when I wrote it so I literally couldn't be assed to put any effort in ahah

word count: 234

x