Breaking in

Summary: Y/N and Lizzie are teenagers. Lizzie's parents don't approve of Y/N so Y/N breaks through Lizzie's window to see her.

Warnings: homophobia

+ not proofread

Pronouns: she/her

No one's POV

"That's enough Lizzie", Elizabeth's mom said in a stern voice, silencing the girl. "I don't want to hear about Y/N anymore unless you are talking as her friend".

Lizzie felt her heart drop as she ran upstairs, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. 

Her sisters caught her on the landing and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay", Mary-Kate whispered, comforting her. They helped her back into her room as her vision was blurred from the tears.

Ashley stroked her hair and moved it out of her face by putting it behind her ear, as Mary-Kate burnt some candles in the hopes that it would make Lizzie feel calmer and happier.

They both let her be and quietly backed out of the room, fully closing the door behind them.

Lizzie grabbed a pillow from beside her and hugged it so tight, it nearly burst. She planted her face into it and began to cry again. Tears now pouring out of her eyes. 

Y/N was aware that Lizzie's parents were homophobic so she knew the consequences of their relationship, but she loved Lizzie too much to really care.

After Lizzie's tears had calmed down, she heard a tapping sound. She looked up at her door, thinking it was one of her sisters checking up on her. But it wasn't coming from the doors direction. She frowned, bewildered, before realising it was coming from outside. 'Probably a tree banging her window', she thought as she flopped back down on the bed and closed her eyes.

The sound continued, but this time it came complete with a set of cries.

Lizzie sat up straight (or sat up gay) and stared at her window. There was no tree in sight. In fact, she can't even remember there ever being a tree beside her window. Silly of her to think that it was that. 

Suddenly she noticed something small and dark  hit the window. It was as if it had been catapulted... or thrown by someone.

Lizzie raced to window and peered down. Sure enough Y/N was stood there, in her usual outfit, grinning up at her. Lizzie returned the smile and opened her window.

Y/N signalled for her to move out of the way so she could get in. Lizzie did as she was told and stepped aside, out of sight. Y/N grabbed into pieces of the house and hauled herself up the wall, feeling like Spider-Man in the moment.

She climbed through Lizzie's window with ease and rolled onto the floor. She stayed lying down, catching her breath and smiling at Lizzie. 

Lizzie joined her and lay next to her before Y/N pulled her into a hug. She kissed the side of Lizzie's head and stroked her hair.

"If my parents find out, they'll kill both of us", Lizzie whisper-shouted.

Y/N chuckled slightly. "I'm prepared to take that risk".

They smiled at each other before switching the tv on and cuddling up to each other in bed.

a/n

Thought I'd upload cuz why not?

Thanks for so many reads I didn't even think I would get past 20 🤧

And also thank you all for giving nice feedback about my shitty book. There has been no hate and I would like to keep it that way.

word count: 552

x