𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"I love you... do you love me?" I questioned looking at kareem. "I do" He nodded holding me by waist as we brushed our teeth in the mirror .

"Do you really?" I asked as I turned around facing him. "I do" He laughed kissing my lips.

I'll marry him right now!

"You so sexy" I complimented as he wiped his face off . "Thank you" He smiled.

Kareem grabbed my hand guiding me to his room before putting on a white Tee, we were spending the night together it was honestly shocking my auntie agreed to it but I guess.

Kareem walked over to me standing infront of me as he scrolled through his phone with one hand and picked at his hair with the other .

I held onto his waist grabbing my phone as we sat in a comfortable silence .

"You straight?" Kareem questioned looking down at me. "Yes" I nodded making him nod before pecking my lips.

I grabbed his chin licking his bottom lips lip Before sucking on it, I don't know why I did it at this point it was a habit.

"I'm tired as fuck" kareem spoke stretching his arms. "You must got a baby on the way because you been sleeping ODE" I straight faced looking at him.

We could do the simplest thing next thing you know he's tired .

"N-" He started to speak but got cut off by the door being knocked on, we both stood up leaving his room to the door.

Kareem opened the door showing Jahmari, he looked at both of us before walking inside going straight to the kitchen.

"Fuck you doing?" Kareem questioned. "I'm gone kill yo sister" He spoke eating a powdered donut .

"Why?" I asked leaning my head on Kareem's chest. "That bi- that girl tryna tell the hood we fucking with each other WHAT? HUH? My nigga I'm gone go to jail I will break her fucking neck naomi I'm talm' bout' two bullets to her shit" He ranted shaking his head.

"Shouldn't of fucked with her young ass" Kareem spoke making me take a deep breath. "Stop talking before I punch you!" I told him.

Hate when he put in his input.

"Chill Jahmari I'll talk to her about it" I told him. "Do that before she be laying out fucking with me" He shook his head.