Taylor Cullen background

Name: Taylor Alexander Niles Cullen.

Age: physically 20 but is way older then that

height: 5'11

Likes: riding his motorcycle, spending time with his family and Shadow, likes being near her a lot of the time, reading, playing his violin, listening to Shadow sing, climbing trees, taking Shadow on bike rides, air hockey, watching and play a bit of normal ice hockey, ice skating, wearing jeans and button up shirts, his black leather jackets, dogs, to fix things in his free time or when he's stressed.To cook for Shadow.

Dislikes: some suits but not all, rude people, bullies, seeing Shadow hurt or in pain, hospital

Hobbies: riding his bike or fixing it, fixing shadow's truck for her if it needs it, playing video games or playing his violin 🎻 or fixing things,

Date of birth: two days before his mom was turned into a vampire by his father Carlisle 

Parents: Esme and Carlisle Cullen

birth parents: Esme and her ex husband, but Taylor never met his father so to him Carlisle is his father and he calls him dad because he's the only father he's ever had. 

Siblings: Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper., then eventually Bella once his brother married her. 

Bio: Taylor is the birth son of Esme Cullen, he was born with bad lungs and he almost died but Carlisle his father somehow was able to keep him from dying, before his mother was then turned by Carlisle in order to save her. Taylor also had gotten his siblings named Edward, Rose, Emmett, Alice and Jasper Cullen years later, then later on Bella became family after his brother married her. Taylor was a sick child growing up he constantly needed medical help and treatment which Carlisle was able to help do from their own home, Taylor also had his room turned into a semi medical room since he was so sick and could hardly leave his room most days to do anything or even go to the hospital. He got well for a little while and joined the military for a couple of tours, til his sickness came back much worse and made him have to be turned shortly after he came back home. Taylor meets his mate during new moon, but he ends up coming back with Alice to see his mate after she comes back to fork's to check on bella when she jumped off the cliff.

What he is: Vampire but once was a human.

vampire abilities are: he can see through people or places, he can also sense someone or something close by. But he has the ability to see through his mate's belly and to see their child forming in belly once she becomes pregnant but he can also see what form the child is in. Since he always had the ability to tell if someone was behind them or hiding something from him.

Character short info: Taylor Cullen, he is the birth son of Esme from her previous marriage from her abusive ex husband and adopted of Carlisle Cullen but Carlisle to him is the only father he's ever had.