Getting closer to the birth?

"I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this." Taylor told her with sadness in his tone of voice, as he pulled back and lifted up her head gently. "I will find away to help you through this.

Shadow laid there on the med table listening to Taylor and Carlisle talking, she chewed on her bottom lip as she thought about everything. She looked over at the X-ray that they were looking at, before looking at Taylor as he spoke to her about how scared he was and she could tell his scared he was along with worried and afraid.

"I know, I can't live without you either. I love you Taylor and our child, I want us to be okay too but I'm just as scared as you are because I know we both don't like the unknowns." She told him gently knowing how he felt, she watched as Carlisle left the room to give them some space.

Taylor went over to his wife and gently took her hand in hers, before carefully hugging her and hiding his face in her neck as he quietly started to cry in fear, worry and sadness not wanting to lose either of them. Shadow gently stroked his hair on the back of his head, as she closed her eyes fighting back her own tears feeling what he was feeling knowing how much this scared them both.

.............

Taylor eventually carried her up the stairs after she unsuppressed his vampire side, he carried her over to the bed, before sitting down next to her. He covered her up gently, moving some hair out of her face as she slept. He smiled softly yet sadly at her, watching her as she now started to get some rest. He was really worried about her and the baby, he didn't want to see anything happen to her and that's what scared him the most because Bella was in worse shape then his mate was, but he still didn't want anything to happen to his unborn child or wife.

Jacob walked over to speak to him, which made Taylor get up off the bed quickly. "I'm not here to fight. I just wanna talk to you." Jacob told Taylor, not wanting to cause any issues or problems with him especially when his sister was already in enough pain. "I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. I know that Bella is making her own choice, if that child inside of her is killing her. But I can see that my sister, isn't looking like Bella is and I'm thankful for that. I just don't want her to end up like Bella. I just want my sister to be okay."

Taylor understood Jacob and agreed with him, he didn't want his wife to end up like Bella either which is why, he is going to do everything in his power that he can to protect her from ending up like Bella. "I don't want that either. Which is why I'm going to help my dad figure out away to help her. And to help Bella, even if her child is draining her dry." He could see it to, but it was worse for Bella since she was still human carrying a half vampire child.

Skip almost a week.

Taylor spent the next weeks and nights, looking after his pregnant mate and wife. He grew more worried about her as the week dragged on. She was starting to be in a bit more pain and her stomach had grown, almost a size or two above Bella's. He was starting to grow worried, as he watched her in the middle of the night struggling in her sleep a bit to get comfortable.

He gently touched her clothed belly, feeling the baby within her belly moving around. He smiled softly yet sadly, he was obviously worried for his mate.

Taylor glanced over at Bella, as Edward gave her some blood for her and her own baby. He knew that Bella needing blood, only concerned him for how things were going to go. He however turned his attention back to Shadow, at hearing her groaning softly and to see the baby going crazy in her belly.

Taylor wondered if the baby could smell the blood that Bella was drinking somehow, or just wanted to have some of its own to drink. He rubbed shadow's belly gently, feeling the baby kicking his hand with a lot of strength. He didn't like seeing his wife in pain like this, as she started to wake up. "Tay...I think the baby wants fed." Her heard shadow tell him, as she sat a hand on his forearm.

"I think so too. I'm gonna go get some." Taylor kissed the top of her head lightly, before going to get her some blood. He had a feeling though that her due date was coming up here shortly, with as much as the baby was putting her in pain like this.