Their honeymoon part two

A couple of days later.

Shadow was laying on the bed in hers and Taylor's room at their honeymoon place, she was reading a book while waiting for Taylor to get back from hunting but she sat her book down and reached over when her phone went off. "Hello?" She asked, as she waited for Carlisle to respond.

"Hi Shadow, I'm sorry to interrupt yours and Taylor's honeymoon but I'm gonna need to see the two of you as soon as possible. Edward is on his way back home with Bella." He said, Shadow was now confused as to what Carlisle meant by that. "Okay, is everything alright there?" She asked Carlisle, she wondered what could be going on there but she was hoping Bella was alright especially since they were now family.

"Not exactly, Bella just found out that she's pregnant as impossible as it may seem she is and there's a chance you could end up becoming pregnant if you aren't already." Shadow sat there as she took it all in, she wondered how it was possible but she also sat a hand on her flat/semi small slightly rounded stomach shocked that there was a chance for her to have a family with Taylor but she was worried what exactly would happen with her and the child.

Shadow felt her stomach and realized that it was slightly rounded, she realized that she probably was indeed pregnant and it was proven more when she felt something moving inside her. "I think I am pregnant, but Taylor's not back ye-Tay your home." Shadow said, as she watched him look at her stomach shocked and she knew that he probably saw the child growing within her.

" Shadow said, as she watched him look at her stomach shocked and she knew that he probably saw the child growing within her

"Let me speak to my dad please." Taylor told her softly in a slightly panicked but yet worried tone, as he zipped over to her and gently took her phone from her before speaking to his father.

He rubbed the back of his neck, before running a hand through his shortish blonde hair or long brown hair as he paced

He asked his father how this was possible and if his wife along with their child was gonna be alright, he didn't want anything to happen to either of them. "I don't know son, Bella and Edward are on their way back because Bella is also pregnant. I can try to check on her, as soon as you two get here." Carlisle told his son knowing he was probably freaking out right now.

"Okay, we'll be there soon." Taylor said, before hanging up and giving Shadow back her phone, as he packed up their things as quickly as possible he was worried for hers and the baby's safety and all he cared about was making sure they were both alright.

Shadow stood there watching him pack, she kept a hand on her small stomach not sure what to make out of any of this since her and Taylor didn't think this was possible to have a child. Taylor finished packing and looked at Shadow, before hugging her gently as he then grabbed their bags and getting ready to head back home.

"My dad will make sure your both okay, I'm just worried for the two of you because this has never happened before." He told her softly, as he went back over to her and hugged her again but gently.

Shadow nodded her head lightly as she hugged him back, she was nervous and worried too but she trusted Carlisle and that he would find away to help them. Both of them knew that this was a bit of a scary situation, since their kinds didn't normally mix with each other nor have kids with each other. "I know, I'm worried too Tay. I didn't think this was even possible." She told him.

"I didn't think this was possible either, but I'm going to do everything I can to help my father find away to save you and the baby. I won't let anything happen to the two of you, I promise you I won't." Taylor said, as he pulled back and kissed her forehead before walking over to the car with her, after Shadow got her boots on.

....On the way back home....

Taylor glanced at her as he drove, before focusing back on the road. "Nether did I, even with your abilities I didn't think it would be possible." He told her softly, as he drove them home hoping and praying that her an the baby would be alright.