Taking out the venom and making up

"Please get it out of me, it burns!" Shadow said through her teeth as they drove back to the house trying to get there quickly. Alice watched over Shadow while Taylor fed on the blood that Carlisle his father had given him, he drank it quickly as he then looked down at her. "Im gonna get it out." Taylor told her softly, as he gently looked to see where the wound was on her shoulder.

"I trust you." She told him in a pained tone, she was starting to whither around in pain a little bit. Taylor now with a bit of strength back, gently laid his arm over her to keep her still and to keep the blanket wrapped around her, as he gently sank his teeth and fangs where the bite was to get the venom out.

Shadow whined and cried in pain as she felt Taylor bite the same spot where the other vampire had bitten her, she tried to stay still but it hurt and she was in a lot of pain. Once Taylor was done with getting the venom out, he looked down at her to see her still breathing but now passed out.

He soon felt a hand on his shoulder when he pulled back and saw his sister Alice looking at him. "She's gonna be okay." She said to him, as he looked to Shadow to see her resting as she started to heal. Taylor looked at his sister, before looking down at Shadow having a feeling that the two of them might be more inseparable after this.

Once Taylor and his family had made it back to the house, Taylor kept the blanket around Shadow as he carried her in his arms up to his room. Esme and Alice followed him up the stairs, to help get Shadow changed into clothes for when she woke up.

Taylor soon walked out of his room and stood outside in the hallway not wanting to go to far, he thought about what had happened before Shadow had been followed and attacked. He regretted everything single thing he had said to her and done in the past couple of days, he never wanted to hurt her ever but he didn't know how to tell her about his military past yet or that it made him not hunting for a few days after he has flashbacks or relapses.

A few hours later.

Taylor looked at the door when he heard it open as his mom and sister walked out along with his father, he quickly zipped over to them wanting to know how she was. "How is she?" He asked Carlisle, he wanted to know how she was doing.

"She's alright, she's healing pretty well. She's also asking for you, I told her you were in the hallway worried about her." Carlisle said to his son, Taylor listened as he thought about what his dad was telling him. He was thankful that Shadow was awake and doing alright, but he still needed to make things right with her.

"Can I see her?" Taylor asked him, before nodding his head when he said that he could, as he then walked into the room at normal human speed not wanting to zip into the room so he could think about how to apologize for what had happened between them both.

Shadow looked at the doorway, as she watched Taylor walk into the room with his head down a little bit. She watched as he sat down next to her legs on the bed, she gently reached out her hand to touch his as she let her eyes flash to purple.

She turned as his skin got color back to it and his heart started to beat, she watched as he turned

to face her before speaking. "I'm sorry, for how I've been treating you these past few days. You didn't deserve any of it, I just didn't know how to tell you what was going on. I pushed you away and hurt you,
I broke my promise that I made to you and your father. For that I am truly sorry, I understand if you won't forgive me but that it the truth. I am so sorry." Taylor said as his voice broke a little, he really was sorry for what he had put her through over the past few days.

Shadow looked at him as she fought back tears, because she could tell he was really sorry about how he had been treating her and she was sorry for how she had treated him. "We both broke that promise Tay, I'm not angry at you. I forgive you, we are both at fault but I'm not mad at you or angry.

I just want you to know that, if you need to talk about anything I'm here for you. As you are for me, I love you Taylor Niles Cullen so very much. I still love you and nothing will change that ever, you are my love no matter what." Shadow told him softly, as she swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat.

"I love you too Shadow Black, even if I don't know your actual name yet I still love you None the less. I forgive you too, you were just trying to help me I just didn't know how to let you in. I do know how to now, no more secrets. You deserve to know the truth." Taylor was going to tell her everything like he had planned too, he wanted to not keep anything else from her so that's what he was going to do.

Shadow smiled softly as she then sat up carefully, before gently cuffing his face with both her hands as she pulled him in for a kiss to which he happily kissed her back happy to know that she was alright and had forgiven him for how he had been acting towards her.