Preforming on a stage and getting flowers 🌹

Taylor watched her leave with a smile, before heading into the living room where his family was sitting talking about throwing a birthday party for Bella in a couple of weeks. He was okay with them throwing a party for Bella, he kinda wanted to invite Shadow over but he wanted to get to know her a bit more first before he just randomly invited her over for the party.

 "How'd your date with Bella's friend go? Edward tells us that you two hit it off pretty good." Emmett said with a small smirk when he saw Taylor smile and nod his head. "Fine, I'm sure he did but we got along great. Her and I both agreed to do it again sometime, just not as a double date. I want to get to know her more before you guys meet her or anything. I thought about inviting her to Bella's party, but I thought that until then I can spend the next few weeks getting to know her." Taylor said, which caused his mom to smile as she started to feel like her son had finally found someone. "I think that is a good idea, I'm not sure how Carlisle feels but I'd like to meet her and I think it would be a good idea to invite her especially if it makes my son happy." Esme said with a proud yet happy smile, she was hoping this girl that he just met was the one for him. 

"I am perfectly okay with our son inviting her over, but I would definitely like to meet her after you two spend some time together. I think it would give you two a chance to bond before the party that we tried to rein Alice out of but we couldn't." Carlisle said with a small smile, as he gently wrapped a arm around Esme and kissed her cheek. Taylor odded his head and smiled, before going up to his room only to chuckle when Alice zipped over and walked up the stairs with him grinning. "I know what your gonna ask." Taylor said as they both walked up the stairs in a steady almost like human speed, he smiled as he thought about what had happened and about how he had kissed her on the cheek before she left. "I was gonna ask how it went til Emmett spoiled that, but I did see what happened between the two of you in her truck you like her."  Alice said.

Taylor shook his head and just smiled as they continued to walk. "Of course you did how could I forget, my sister who sees everything. But I might like her a little bit." He said, before chuckling softly at his sister when he heard her squeal in happiness. "You okay?" He asked her softly as he looked at her still smiling, Alice looked at him as she lightly pushed his shoulder. "Yes! But I think someone may be in love and that means I will get to have another sister, that also means I should find a dress for her to!" Alice said happily, she was already excited for her brother since none of them had seen him this happy in a long time.

The Pack house.

Shadow had made it back home and parked her truck, she sat there a few minutes smiling to herself as she bit her bottom lip before getting out of her truck and heading inside. She opened the door and closed it, as she got ready to head up the steps but stopped when she heard the pack mumbling about something but she ignored it as she headed upstairs and got ready for bed thinking about Taylor. "I should ask him about getting his number the next time I see him, wait I didn't imprint on him did I? No I couldn't of, could I?" Shadow thought to herself as she got changed and laid down on her bed looking up at the ceiling, she wondered if Taylor was the one as she turned on one of her game systems and hopped on playing a game for a little while til she eventually got tired and fell asleep.

Back at the Cullens place. 

Taylor had made it up to his room, before closing his door and took off his leather jacket along with his shoe's as he then looked for some comfy clothes to change into which was a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He then sat down thinking about Shadow and the double date that they had been on with his brother an Bella, he was wondering why she seemed so different then Bella but he also wondered if she was his blood singer like bella was to Edward. Taylor tried to shake off the thoughts of her as he looked around his room for something to do, before long he turned on his game system and pulled out a chair that sat on the floor as he then sat down and played for a few hours til he got bored and did something else til morning.