Training to fight

Two days later...

Shadow was standing next to Taylor in her wolf form, like Jacob was with Bella as she talked to him about some of them getting hurt because of them trying to protect her since she was still human.

Shadow nudged Taylor, before rubbing her head against him gently happy to be back by his side again with things semi back to normal between the two of them. She then licked Taylor's face which made him chuckle, and pet her gently while the others trained.

Taylor was standing next to Shadow talking to her about the battle which would soon take place in the open field, he was concerned about her getting hurt but he knew that her pack would have her back and so would he. "You silly girl." He told her with a chuckle when she nudged him gently, before he let out a little laugh when she licked his face.

Shadow really did bring out the best in him, Taylor felt very blessed and thankful to have a mate like Shadow by his side willing to protect him as he would do for her.

"Taylor, Shadow your up." Edward told the two of them, before he looked over at Jacob and Bella.

Shadow lifted her up and licked Taylor's face one last time, before going over to train with Jasper. Taylor zipped over to jasper as they got ready to train, he noticed that Jacob and Edward were getting ready to train.

"Remember, new borns are very strong and can easily break you in two. They won't be very merciful or kind, their purpose is to kill and destroy, you go for the obvious kill they will expect it." Jasper told them, before looking at the two of them and nodding his head as he then started to train with the two of them.

Taylor was doing pretty good with play fighting with his brother and fiancé, he tried to take it easy on her though so she didn't get hurt or anything on accident.

Shadow was doing the same in return, she was trying to take it easy on him so he didn't get hurt. She got sidetracked however and growled as she saw Jacob and Edward getting into it, she then turned to Taylor snapping her jaw at him before her expression softened as she whined looking over Edward and Jacob. As she watched Carlisle and Jasper go over to the both of them, along with Sam.

Taylor stepped back when she snapped her jaw at him, he gave her a stern look. "Hey! It's just me." He told her softly yet firmly, before looking over as Jacob and Edward all but tried to kill each other. Taylor sighed and shook his head, he really wished the two of them would just get along accept that was never probably going to happen.

"I think that's enough training for today." Carlisle said once Edward and Jacob had been separated from each other, Taylor gently petted Shadow's head to calm her down as he looked at his family while the wolves left and while Bella and Edward talked before he took her home.

"I think I'm gonna head inside with Shadow." Taylor said, as he pressed a kiss to her head before walking inside the house with her not wanting to be away from her for even a second.

Shadow followed Taylor into the Cullen house, she walked right beside him wanting to stay next to him as much as possible. Shadow went into the house and headed straight towards the bathroom, as she waited on Taylor to grab her some clothes before she shifted back.

Taylor chuckled lightly as he followed Shadow upstairs, before zipping to his room and grabbing her a change of clothes to wear. After he did that he zipped to the bathroom and sat down the change of clothes, by Shadow on the tub.

"I'll be right outside when your done." Taylor told her softly, as he pressed another kiss to her fluffy wolf head before walking out of the bathroom and sliding the door closed. As he then turned his back and looked straight ahead, before going to get Shadow some food from the fridge.

He made a lunchmeat sandwich with some applesauce, before grabbing her favorite drink and sitting it neatly at the table for her, but this of course made his mother smile along with Carlisle glad to see their son happy again. "It's good to see the two of them getting along again." Esme said to Carlisle as she looked up at him, as he looked down at her and rubbed her arm gently.

"Yeah it is, they really do bring out the best in each other as we do my love." Carlisle said to her softly, before pecking her on the lips and heading to the living room with the others to give the two of them some peace when she came downstairs.

(I'm sorry if this part sucks, but I tried my best and I really didn't know what to say since I haven't seen the movie in a really long time. I just hope you reader enjoy it none the less.)