Jacob Apologizes

Once Shadow had shifted back to normal, she quickly got changed and rushed back outside to Taylor to help him up carefully. Before letting her eyes go purple as she was about to unsuppress Taylor's vampire side but he gently grabbed her hand stopping her, because he didn't want it to be unsuppressed yet.

Taylor leaned against Shadow as she helped him up carefully, before helping him sit up against a tree but he eventually grabbed her arm gently when she tried to unsuppress his vampire side. "Not yet please." Taylor told her as he released her arm and sat there waiting for his father to get there.

Shadow nodded her head, before letting her eyes go back to normal as she gently pecked him on the lips and sat down next to him. "Okay." She told him softly, as she sat there with him til she saw a car pull up which was Carlisle's.

Carlisle pulled up to Billies house and saw Shadow sitting with Taylor whom was sitting against a tree, he could tell that Taylor was definitely injured. He got out of his car and walked over to them, he would work out things with the treaty later
but for now his main concern was his son. "How's he doin?" Carlisle asked Shadow as he bent down next to Taylor and saw that his shoulder was bleeding from a bite and it looked like it was out of socket.

"He seems to be doing alright, I tried to unsuppress his vampire side but he told me not to yet." Shadow said as she watched Carlisle look at Taylor's shoulder and arm, she worried for him and her brother since a rule might have just been broken.

"Well it's a good thing you didn't, I need to get him back to the house so I can see how bad it is.
Your father told me that you could come stay with us, he thinks it would be best. He's really worried about you, especially after this." Carlisle told her, as he had her help with getting Taylor into the car and into the passenger seat.

Shadow nodded her head lightly understanding Billies concern, she actually agreed with him it wasn't wise for her to stay there any longer with how much Taylor and Jacob weren't getting along.
"And I actually agree with him, after this I think it would be best if I stayed with you guys but I will need to go grab a couple of things before leaving. I'll only take a few minutes." Shadow told Carlisle, before going inside to pack to stay with them.

Shadow heard someone walk into her room and knew it was Jacob, she continued to pack her things not wanting to really speak to him. "I know your probably mad at me and I don't blame you, but I am sorry for what happened. I just got upset over you being engaged to him because I thought you were gonna end up in the mess that Bella's in. I know that it's none of my business, but I just want you to be safe and not put in danger all of the time like her." Jacob told her truthfully.

Shadow turned to face her brother as she walked over to her bed packing her things. "I'm not mad just a little hurt, Taylor would never let anything happen to me ever. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did let something happen to me, but I'm not like Bella.

I can protect and handle myself just fine, I get it your just trying to be a good protective brother and I understand I really do. But I don't need you to protect me from everything especially my own imprint, for now I think it's best if I am left alone until the party." Shadow said as she zipped up her bags, before walking past him out to Carlisle's car and putting her bags in the trunk.

As she then hopped in the back seat and gently ran a hand through Taylor's shortish blonde hair 

as she sat in the middle seat due to the passenger seat being leaned back but she was worried about since he was half out of it which was normal since he's hurt