Jacob finds out

Shadow grabbed Taylor a drink along with getting herself one, before sitting down next to him while Jacob sat on the other end close to Billie. "How are things between the two of you?" Asked Billie as he looked at Taylor and Shadow. "Things are okay, we've been hanging out a bit more and have been busy." Shadow told her father.

"That's good to hear." Billie told her, before looking at Taylor knowing full well that he had purposed to her but he knew that Jacob needed to know even if it ticked him off. "I take you two are now engaged?" Billie asked after Jacob had left and gone to the kitchen, and of course Jacob stood there listening not to happy to hear that his sister was engaged to a Cullen.

Shadow looked at Taylor and smiled softly, as she took his hand in hers and looked back at Billie. "Yeah, he asked me this morning and I said yes." Shadow said, before laying her head on his shoulder til Jacob came out from the kitchen looking upset. "Your marrying one of them? He's a vampire!" Jacob told her in a raised voice, he was very protective over his sister.

Shadow flinched and jumped a little in her seat, she could tell Jacob was ticked. "Jake, listen to me. You know we cannot control who it happens to or with, Taylor wouldn't hurt me you know that." Shadow told Jacob, as she put the engagement ring on her left ring finger under the table.

Jacob was furious and was blinded by his anger, which made Taylor a big uncomfortable and on guard to defend Shadow. "This isn't her fault, I may be a vampire but I love your sister very much. Regards of her being a werewolf, I would never do anything to hurt her." Taylor told Jacob as he stood up even though shadow tried to tell him, to leave Jacob alone before one of them gets hurt.

Jacob glared at him as he walked over to him. "You can't expect me to believe that, your brother fell in love with Bella a human and has nearly gotten her killed her multiple times. I know what your kind does, your nothing but a danger to her." Jacob said as he pushed Taylor backwards, which made Shadow stand up and Billie go over to Jacob. "Jake that's enough, if you boys are gonna fight take it outside." Billie told them both.

Taylor looked mad when Jacob had pushed him, so he soon went outside to cool off but Jacob followed him. "I'm not talking to you." Jacob told him, before pushing him again only this time he made him hit a tree. "Jake stop!" Shadow shouted as she watch Taylor grunt as he hit a tree, she had suppressed his vampire side but she didn't want to unsuppress it just yet.

Taylor felt Jacob grab his shoulder to turn him around, before pushing him into a tree. He grunted as his back hit the tree, he looked over at Shadow knowing she was trying to get her brother to stop but he couldn't fight back without getting hurt nor did he want to fight her brother.

"Jacob I don't want to fight you, and I know your sister doesn't want to either. It isn't Edward's fault for Bella getting hurt or almost dying, she chose to be with him." Taylor tried to tell him but it only seemed to make him madder. "Your both blood sucking demons, my sister is still part human." Jacob said angry as he soon shifted and growled at Taylor, he cared for Bella and was upset that she chose a blood sucking demon instead of him and now his sister was going to marry  one of them.

Jacob soon got into with Taylor whom was trying to dodge his attacks and stay out of his way, Jacob growled as his anger got the better of him and made him grab Taylor's shoulder biting it.

Taylor's eyes went wide as Jacob bit his shoulder, he winced and lightly hit Jacobs head trying to get him to let go.  He only groaned when Jacob bit harder on his shoulder not letting go, he soon looked at Shadow as he was then knocked from Jacobs grasp when he fell to the ground after Shadow had pounced on Jacob knocking him to the ground before howling as Sam and the pack came running to help.

Sam rushed to them and saw Shadow fighting Jacob, while Taylor laid on the ground on his left side clutching his bleeding shoulder meaning his side was suppressed. He immediately looked at Billie whom was watching his two kids now fight, Billie soon looked at him pleading for him to do something.

"Call Carlisle, I'll deal with with Jacob." Sam told Billie, before shifting and snarling at the two. "That's enough, both of you!" Sam said telepathically to both f them, as he looked at both of them still snarling.

Shadow looked over at Sam, before pushing her brother off her and shaking her fur as she stood up. "What did, I say about attacking the Cullens! We have a treaty with them, you know both know rules about hurting a Cullen!" Sam snapped.

Shadow hung her head and looked over at Taylor, before looking back at Sam. "I didn't hurt my own mate! Jake lost his cool after finding out, Taylor purposed to me. Me and Billie tried to get him to stop, but his anger got the better of him. I tried to get him to chill, he wouldn't listen and he attacked Taylor." Shadow said back telepathically, as she then went to go change back.

Sam looked at Jacob not happy with him, he was hoping Carlisle wouldn't be to ticked about this but Jacob was in a lot of trouble because he promised not to touch them unless they did something wrong. He growled and snarled at Jacob who did the same back as they talked, while they talked Billie called Carlisle. "Carlisle I'm sorry to call you, but my daughter needs your help. It's Jacob, he got into with Taylor." Billie explained.

Carlisle was with his family as they got ready to go hunt, but they stopped when Alice had a vision. "Alice, What is it?" Carlisle asked her as how phone rang. "It's Taylor and Jacobs, I think Taylor's in trouble." Alice told him. Carlisle picked up his phone and answered when he saw that it was Billie. "Billie what's going on?" Carlisle asked him softly, he was hoping his son was alright and so was esme who was by his side listening to the conversation between the two of them.

"Jacob lost his cool after Shadow and Taylor mentioned getting engaged, he pushed Taylor and started a fight. Shadow tried to intervene, Taylor got hurt in the process. Shadow's headed back out to him now, but Sam just left with Jacob to try and get him to chill out. I'm so sorry Carlisle, I never thought this would happen." Billie told Carlisle sincerely. "I think it would be best if Shadow went to live with you guys, I don't think it's safe for her to stay here anymore."

Carlisle clenched his jaw a bit as he listened to what Billie has told him, he looked over at his wife esme. "I'm on my way, she's more then welcome to come stay with us. I'm sorry to." Carlisle said as he hung up, and turned to his wife trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry but I have to go get our son and Shadow. I'll be back." Carlisle told esme, before pecking her on the lips and speeding out to the car after he grabbed the keys along with his jacket as he then sped off.