Nomads and past hinted at

Taylor eventually stopped playing and headed downstairs, he headed out to the balcony and looked up at the sky as he thought about Shadow. Taylor pulled out his phone and saw a voice message from Shadow, his felt his cold heart sink as he listened to how concerned, sorry and sad she was which made him feel guilty for what happened.

He then thought about what to do, before listening as he heard rustling in the trees along with howling. "Shadow." Taylor said, before looking over his shoulder back at the house as his family cleaned up since everyone had left.

Taylor used his vampire speed to zip inside, he watched as Alice zones put meaning she got a vision. "Alice?" Taylor asked her as he saw Jasper zip over to her, Taylor was now worried that something was wrong. "It's the nomads their here." Alice said, referring to the nomads they had run into a long time ago when Billie took in a child.

Flashback to when Billie took in the kid

The nomads were chasing wolves,
the nomads had just killed half of their pack before following them all the way to forks. They stopped chasing the wolves and their daughter, as they decided to hunt for the night and attack them in the morning when they wouldn't expect it so they spent the night coming up with a plan.

Mean while the two wolves had went over to their old friend Billies who was surprised to see them, they told him what was going on and why they were their and what had happened to their pack. So they told him to look after her their daughter, and once he said he would they went back to the place they were staying.

The next day the little girl was out on a walk with her parents when they had heard a noise in the trees, she got scared and stayed next to her parents before they told her to run and not look back so she did just that making it to Billies just in time.

The nomads attacked them and hurt them badly, before leaving them for dead and looking for the girl when they couldn't find her they left for now but would be back in many years to come.

The wolves didn't end up dying instead they became something else, something stronger then the nomads.

They became hybrids somehow and spent a lot of time looking out for their daughter in the shadows,

and making sure she was living a semi normal life with Billie and his family. They were happy when she had finally had her wolf form and when she had met her mate Taylor,

because they knew he would be able to protect her and one day they knew she would end up finding out they were alive they just hoped that she would forgive them for it since it was for her own safety.

Present day.

Shadow's parents were tracking the nomads every movements, but they were starting to get worried since the wolves and the vampires had been chasing them for days but weren't able to catch them.

They knew what this tact was for, they were trying to draw Shadow out from where she was hiding. "We need to help her, she could get killed or worse if we don't help." Her mom said, as she grew worried for their child's safety knowing these nomads would kill her as soon as they saw her.

"You know why we can't help her, it's not that I don't want to believe me I do want to help our child but I know what will happen as soon as we show ourselves." Her father said with a sigh, as he walked over to his wife knowing how much they both missed her and a lot of her life. "Once their dealt with we will explain everything to her my love I promise you we will."

Her father gently kissed her mom's cheek, her mom nodded her head and sighed softly as she thought about what would happen when the nomads attacked Shadow and if the wolves could help the Cullens with ending the hate between both kinds to live in peace.

(I'm sorry this chapter is short, I kinda hit a writers block for this chapter.)