The Day Before The Fight

The next day.

Taylor was talking to his parents and some of his siblings about what the plan was for the big battle with the new borns, he was well aware that anybody could get hurt during this but he was going to try and make sure nobody he cared about got hurt or worse.

He eventually wondered off through the house, to go find Shadow and talk to her about tonight since him an most of his family was going hunting accept for Edward since he was going to be staying back with Bella at the house.

Taylor smiled as he leaned against the doorway of the living room, watching Shadow and Alice not saying anything as they talked

Taylor smiled as he leaned against the doorway of the living room, watching Shadow and Alice not saying anything as they talked. But he was glad her and Alice were getting along. "Sorry to breakup your twos designing  conversation, but I need to barrow my fiancé for a minute Alice." Taylor told his sister kindly, before chuckling as she nodded her head and let him have his girlfriend back so they could talk.

Shadow looked at Taylor and smiled lightly as she rolled her eyes as she went over to him before letting him lead her up to his room. "I made a few changes to my room for you, I know I already have a bed but I wanted to do something nice for you since you've been staying here awhile. I just hope you like what I did." Taylor said as he opens his door and let her inside his room, he watched her reaction to how different his room was.

Shadow nodded her head, before she walked into his room and looked around stunned to see the bed with a beautiful purple comforter set on it with a giant like dog bed in the corner for her Incase she wanted somewhere to sleep in wolf form.

"Tay this..you bought my wolf a dog bed and you made the bed look extremely comfy not to mention your room is now half purple, you didn't have to do this for me you know but thank you." She told him gently, as she looked at him before pressing her lips to his gently.

To which he gladly kissed back after saying. "Your welcome, I would do anything for you, you are my mate and the love of my life. Wait did you just give me a nickname?." He told her with a teasing tone, before letting her check out the bed and the little area he had made for her.

Shadow nodded her her as she looked at the bed as she gently felt the covers and how soft they were which made her smile, she then took a look at the very small couch by the giant window before sitting down and looking out the window then at Taylor.

Whom walked over and sat down next to her as the two of them talked about what would happen after the battle and about their wedding plans. Before he left to go hunting with his family, sit jey would have enough strength for the big battle happening tomorrow.

Shadow decided to stay the night since, she felt that it would be safer there for the night so she put her headphones on and laid on the bed til she fell asleep.

Taylor was out hunting with his family, he was thinking about Shadow and the fight the lies ahead of them with the new borns. He was hoping to hopefully marry Shadow once they were dealt with, he really loved her and truly wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but he was just hoping everything would be okay and work out the way it should.