The Fight

Everyone was ready to fight as they headed to the field where the battle was going to be, the wolves were right next to the Cullens as they waited for newborns to appear. After they did appear it was an all out war, everyone was fighting and vampires were being ripped, torn apart by both the werewolves and the Cullens. Shadow was helping fight along side Taylor when a vampire jumped on her and tired to hurt her, until Taylor stepped in and tackled them off her.

Taylor was fighting a newborn when he watched one jump on Shadow and try to hurt her, he ripped the ones head off before lunging at the one on Shadow's back. He tackled them and fight them, before letting Seth help kill it.

Shadow watched him,
before turning around just in time to watch her brother come through the woods before helping Leah as she got attacked. Shadow then watched as the last new born vampire broke Jacobs bones, before he fell to the ground with a pained look unable to breathe as he went back to his human form.

She let out a loud whine, before going to the vampire and ripping them apart along with the pack after that she went over to her brother in human form as they helped him up.

Taylor saw what had happened but he hoped Jacob would be alright, he zipped over to Shadow and gently sat his hand on her shoulder before looking at her. "Go, I'll meet you once we're finished up here." Taylor told her gently, as he removed his hand from her wolf shoulder and gave her a quick kiss. After that he watched her leave with the pack and her brother.

Taylor looked straight ahead as the volturi appeared once the wolves had gone, but of course Aro was impressed that they managed to kill all the new borns on their own to which Carlisle replied with a answer that was believable.

Later that night

Taylor and Shadow were outside with Billy and Bella while Carlisle checked on Jacob. Shadow held Taylor's hand as she heard Jacob crying and screaming in pain, she was worried about him since vampires can easily hurt and kill them.

Once Carlisle has come out and said that he would heal and that Jacob was asking for Bella, Shadow watched Bella go inside to see him, before she looked at Carlisle as Taylor kissed her temple. "He also wanted to see the two of you." Carlisle told them both, Shadow nodded her head, before going to talk to Jacob after Bella came back out.

Shadow and Jacob talked for a bit, he wasn't mad at her for what happened when she first met Taylor. He knew it wasn't her fault, since she couldn't control who her wolf imprinted on. "If he hurts you know I'd be there in a heartbeat to protect you." Jacob told Shadow,
he was trying to look out for her as she always has with him. "I know you would, but I promise you he won't hurt me. But if any happens you have my word, as long as you don't do anything that could kill him." Shadow said, before walking out and over to Taylor as he got a look from billy.

"Please take good care of her, you are good young man and a good partner to her. Just make sure she stays safe please." He told Taylor, whom nodded his head and gave Billie his hand to shake. "You have my word sir, I will do my best to take good care of your daughter." Taylor gave him a soft hearted smile, before leaving with Shadow.

"So What happens now?" Shadow asked Taylor as she wrapped a arm around his waist, as he wrapped a arm around her shoulders

"So What happens now?" Shadow asked Taylor as she wrapped a arm around his waist, as he wrapped a arm around her shoulders. "I'm not sure, maybe we could work on planning our wedding." Taylor suggested as they walked to his bike, he looked at her as they walked.

"Sounds good, I'm sure Alice will be happy to hear about that

"Sounds good, I'm sure Alice will be happy to hear about that." Shadow said as she looked up at him with a loving smile, she felt safe for the first time in awhile and couldn't wait to be married to him and finally be able to catch a break just the two of them.

"She probably will be, knowing her she'll be more then excited to help with the decorations and the setup. But maybe both of you could do the decorating together, I think it would be nice to see both your ideas." Taylor told her as they walked to his bike, before heading back home to plan and think about their wedding.