Their HoneyMoon

Shadow nodded her head as she watched him leave and bit her lip, as she tried to fight back her smile before getting into her backpack and grabbing out a pair of comfy bed clothes along with other things.

She had a feeling tonight and tomorrow night we're going to be special nights and if they did stay there permanently as least it was at his safe place, and it was also close to his parents place which was nice.

Since just in case they needed anything they were close by to help if anything which they were definitely gonna need their help later on, but for now it's just the two of them and their honeymoon.

After Shadow got comfortable she sat on the bed reading a book while waiting on Taylor,
she looked up from her book when he had brought their bags in from the car,
she sat her book down before walking past him to head to the bathroom  to brush her teeth and she chuckled softly as she knew Taylor watched her walk into the bathroom.

Taylor looked up as he watched his now wife walk to the bathroom he smiled and shook his head, before trying to figure out what they could do and he had a few ideas but didn't want to push it or do anything that Shadow wouldn't want to do. He decided to throw on some sweat pants but leave his shirt off, he then sat down on the bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

Shadow finished brushing her teeth and walked out of the bathroom, she felt her breathing hitch as she shook her head still not used to being married to him yet or seeing him shirtless. "Your such a tease." She told him as she shook her head fighting back a shy smile, she looked up when she heard him chuckle before watching him zip over to her.

"Only for you my love." He told her as he looked down at her while gently cuffing her cheek, as he leaned down to kiss her and of course Shadow leaned up to kiss him back. As Taylor kissed her he felt her sit a hand on his cheek while the other rested on his bare cold chest,
he chuckled softly against her mouth as he felt his heart begin to beat as he felt himself breathing as he continued to kiss her before picking her up and carrying her over to the bed he then laid her down on it gently not breaking the kiss. And for the first time in their marriage they did the after marriage thing.

The next morning.

The next morning Shadow woke up before Taylor did, she smiled as she looked behind her to see him sound asleep while still holding her close to him but she couldn't feel more blessed then to have him by her side. She remembered last night and just shook her head blushing, before starting to fall back asleep not wanting to leave his embrace just yet but it was cut short when she heard him starting to wake up.

Taylor groaned softly as he started to wake up, he smiled as he pulled his wife closer to him as he started to wake up. "I know your staring." He told her in his raspy morning voice, as he opened his eyes to look at her.

"I'm sorry your just to irresistible not to look at babe." She teased him shyly as she pecked him on the lips, before tracing patterns on his bare chest as she listened to his heartbeat. "And you are to beautiful for me not to look at." He told her, as he pecked her back on the lips and held her close to him as they had a lazy morning in bed before getting dressed and going to make breakfast together. Taylor smiled as him and Shadow cooked in the kitchen while listening to music, he listened to her as she started to sing along to the music while helping him cook their breakfast.

After Taylor and Shadow made breakfast, they sat at the table and ate their food while trying to figure out what to do the rest of the day, they then decided to go for a swim a little later but Taylor has decided that in the mean time both of them could just have a lazy day enjoying each other's company til they went for a swim and had fun splashing each other while just enjoying their time together.