His brothers wedding and the start of their honeymoon

A week later.

The top photo is the outfit Taylor is wearing to Edward and Bella's wedding

Taylor and Shadow were at his brothers wedding, both of them had decided to go on their honeymoon soon after his brother got married, so they could be on their honeymoon for a few weeks after Edward married Bella.

Taylor was sitting next to Shadow holding her hand with a smile as he watched his younger brother get married, he couldn't wait to go on his honeymoon with Shadow because he was going to take her some place very special, he looked over at her every once and awhile he chuckled tho when she did the same to him but he still couldn't believe they were both now married.

Once his brother had gotten married to Bella, Taylor stuck around for the rest of it with Shadow, he smiled as he watched her talk to her some of the pack which was Billie, Jacob Seth and Leah but he still couldn't take his eyes off her.

"You never stop staring at her do you?" Taylor heard Edward ask, as he turned to look at him which made him shrug lightly. "How can I not? I can hardly keep my eyes off her, I know you can hardly keep your eyes off Bella." Taylor told his brother chuckling lightly, as he talked to him for a couple oc minutes til him and Bella went to dance with each other.

He turned to his wife as he watched her walk over to him smiling, he smiled back as he watched her stop a few feet from him. "Hi." She said, which caused him to chuckle. "Hi my love." He told her as he walked a few feet and now stood in front of her looking down at her, before leaning down to kiss her on the lips and giving her his hand.

"Dance with me?" He asked her, before leading her to a spot and dancing with her while holding her hand while the other rested on her lower back. Shadow followed him to a spot and started to dance with him, she put her hand in his while the other rested on his shoulder, she smiled at him as they danced together.

"Reminds me of when we got married a week ago, I can't wait to go on our honeymoon." Taylor said to her as he looked at her and smiled as he spun her out carefully, before pulling her back to him and just swaying with her a bit. "Indeed it does, I can't wait either, but it is gonna be nice to just to have some alone time together with peace and quiet." She told him as he swayed with her in his arms for awhile.

"That it will be, just the two of us with peace and quiet." Taylor repeated with a smile, as he leaned down a little to peak her on the lips as he enjoyed their peaceful moment together ignoring the world around them at the moment.

After Taylor's brother Edward and Bella had flown out to their honeymoon, him and Shadow headed out to theirs but theirs was going to be on a place more private, it was a beautiful lake house( Waterfront-cabin-with-a-forest.)

Taylor and Shadow's trip was a bit shorter then his brothers was since he was driving to their spot not to far from where his parents lived, it was only a twenty minute to an hour drive.

He was planning on giving Shadow a tour of the place they were staying at as soon as they got there, he wanted her to see how beautiful the place was before they did anything with each other.

Taylor every once in awhile looked over at his mate and smiled happy to finally be married to her and getting to spend a little bit of getaway time together, since they both deserved it and needed it.

Shadow looked back at her husband and smiled, as she looked out the window while Taylor drove them to the place. She couldn't wait to see what the place looked like especially in person.

Once Taylor had made it there he pulled into the drive and parked the car, before looking at Shadow as she looked at him

Once Taylor had made it there he pulled into the drive and parked the car, before looking at Shadow as she looked at him. "Were here." He told her, as he chuckled softly as he watched Shadow looked at the house through the front car window. Seeming a bit impressed at how beautiful it looked, he then kissed her cheek. "Come on let's get our bags inside and take a look, before we do anything alright?"

Shadow smiled and nodded her head. "Alright." She said, before pecking him on the lips and unbuckling. She chuckled lightly and shook her head when she felt a whoosh of air, she looked at her passenger door to see Taylor who was opening it for her with a smile.