The party part one.

Taylor was standing there in his suit looking at his watch, as he waited for Shadow to come out to the car so they could head to his parents house for Bella's party before Bella got there. He looked up and smiled as he watched her come out the door, he was glad that Sam the alpha let him come pick her up to take her to his family's place. He got out of the car and got the door for her, he smiled at her as he stood there while she walked down the steps and over to the car. "You look beautiful." Taylor said. 

Shadow got changed and ready to go, she finished getting ready and headed down stars. She told Sam and the pack bye, before closing the door and smiling at Taylor as she saw him standing there holding the car door open with a smile. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself. That came out wrong, you look nice." She told him, before kissing his cheek and getting into the car. Taylor chuckled softly, he knew what she meant but he thought it was cute how she felt the need to try and change her sentence if it didn't sound right to her. He told her thank you and that it was alright, he closed the passenger side door before hopping in and getting buckled up. 

As Taylor drove her to he parents house, he glanced over at her every so often to make sure she was alright since she was being really quiet

As Taylor drove her to he parents house, he glanced over at her every so often to make sure she was alright since she was being really quiet. "I know your nervous to meet my family but they will love you I know they will. My ma has been wanting to meet you for a little while along with Alice, she's excited to meet you so is the rest of my family. Just try to not be to nervous alright?" Taylor told her softly, as he looked at her then back at the road as he turned onto the road to his parents place.

Shadow nodded her head lightly, before glancing over at Taylor as she tried not to be so nervous but she couldn't help it she always got nervous and anxious when meeting new people especially when she was worried about making a good impression on Taylor's family. "I will try not to be nervous, but I can't make any promises. I just want them to like me, I'm just nervous that they won't but I trust you that they will. I just hope their okay with you being with a werewolf." She told him quietly as she went back to looking out the window.

Taylor didn't tell Shadow that he had told his family that she wasn't exactly normal so he waited to see what would happen but he had no idea how tonight was actually going to go. "Once they meet you I know they will like you for sure, they won't really care to much. We have a treat with the wolves as long as everyone respects that were good, as for you being on our side your with me so it should slide by." Taylor told her, before getting out of the car and opening the door for her as he then gave her his arm to take as he lead her up to the house. 

Shadow smiled as she linked her arm with his after she closed the passenger side door, as she walked with him up to the door she smiled when she saw his sister whom she assumed was Alice got the door for them. "Glad to see you could make it, come in everyone is downstairs but Bella is on her way here with Edward." Alice said happily with a smile, as she let the two of them in as she then closed the door and watched them walk down the stairs after Shadow had looked down at their family. 

Shadow looked over the stairs and down at his family, before walking down the steps smiling softly at Taylor's family as they smiled back at the two of them, as soon as they made it down the stairs she followed him over to meet his family. Shadow told everyone a shy soft hi, before looking a bit confused as she started to feel relaxed. She looked at Taylor when she heard him chuckling softly, she then looked over at Jasper and smiled softly at him while nodding her head at him as a thank you before Taylor introduced her to his whole family. 

She started to feel a lot better as she got to meet everyone, she loved how welcoming and caring she was but she looked at Emmett when he brought up about her being a werewolf. "So Taylor tells us that your werewolf, that's pretty cool that we finally have a werewolf in the family." Emmett said with a smirk, before getting glared at by Rosalie to be quiet. Shadow nodded her head at Emmett's comment, she wasn't sure what to say next as she looked at Taylor then back at his brother. 

"I am but I do have other abilities I just don't feel comfortable showing them yet, thanks. Well I do hope it stays that way, I don't know if he told you this or not but I may have kinda imprinted on him shortly after I met him. I just didn't know how you guys would feel about it, since I know him and I haven't been together really long." Shadow said as she looked back at Taylor and smiled as she took his hand in hers squeezing it gently, Taylor smiled down at her he really wanted to kiss her but he looked over at his family as his mom walked over to them along with his father Carlisle whom did almost look like his actual birth father because of their hair and so on. "Well I guess there's only one thing to say." Esme said with a smile as she pulled her into a hug, which Shadow gladly gave one back. "Welcome to the family." Carlisle told her with a smile, he was happy for Taylor even I he was with a werewolf he was more then willing to have her as family especially since that would change things a bit since she wasn't really in the pack Sam was in.

Shadow smiled as she pulled back from the hug, before looking at Taylor and going back to holding his hand as she lead him over to the other side of the room to talk to him while they waited on Bella, she looked at the stairs when she heard Alice coming down stairs with Bella and she looked over to see Edward now standing by Carlisle with a smile as Bella came down stairs.