Her Past

Taylor held Shadow, before looking at his family and gently picking shadow up. As he carried her upstairs to his room, he was worried about her and he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Taylor gently sat her down on his bed, before backing up to go close the door but she wouldn't let go of him so he could, he sighed as he let her hold onto him as he sat down with her on his lap just holding her. "I'm going to leave you Shadow, I love you." Taylor told her as he rested his chin on top of her head gently.

Shadow held onto him when he tried to  pull away, she was afraid of losing him even though she knew that he would never hurt her like that

Shadow held onto him when he tried to  pull away, she was afraid of losing him even though she knew that he would never hurt her like that. She nuzzled him gently once he held her in his arms on his lap, she hid her face trying to calm down but she was afraid.

Shadow eventually calmed down enough to tell Taylor what was bothering her and to why she was so scared. "I was only a child when it had happened, the day I thought I had lost them." Shadow said quietly fighting back the lump in her throat.

Flashback....
Billie was at his home with his wife helping take care of their kids, when he had heard a knock on their door and a little girl crying. He quickly but quietly went to see what was going on and that's when he saw her, she looked really scared and terrified.

He carefully opened his door, and bent down to the little girls level as he spoke to her calmingly. "What are you doing out here all alone?" He asked in a calm voice careful not to frighten the poor girl anymore, the little girl held her teddy bear stuffed black wolf as she looked at Billie but she didn't speak Billie kept his patience with her though.

"Are your parents around? Do they know where you went?" He asked her, but he grew worried when she shook her head both times, before he heard noises as he saw the little girl shake and look more scared but he was worried for her since her parents were a friends of his.

"Ok, well why don't we take you inside where it's safe alright?" He said gently, as he carefully picked her up and carried her inside to look after her, his wife asked him what was going on as he told her something wasn't right outside and that the girl whom he considered family was pretty scared.

After he carefully sat her down, he watched as she held her wolf plushy not saying anything still. "That's a pretty wolf you got there." He told her softly, the little girl nodded her head before finally speaking. "M-my mom gave it to me, sh-she said the wolves would protect me." Billie wondered were her parents were, he also wondered what had happened to them.

"Are the vampires gonna kill me like they killed my parents?" The little girl asked Billie as she looked at him scared that they were gonna come kill her next, he shook his head as he looked at her and pointed to the wolves. "And She's right, the wolves are gonna protect you. No I won't let them get you, I promise you. I'm sorry you lost your parents but your safe now, no one can harm you Shadow." He told her kindly. "Young Shadow held her black wolf plushy and nodded her head, she trusted Billie especially since her parents trusted him.

End of flashback.

"Billie and his family are the only family I thought I had left, he was the one to take me in and treated me like one of his own even though I was a outsider who never knew what it was like to get to a normal life without being hunted.

That was until I found out that both my parents were wolves like me, but my mother wasn't a normal one. She had abilities that no one knew how she got but my father did.

I did some digging a couple of nights ago, about my parents but I found out that I somehow have magical powers and abilities running through my veins from her.

My mother was a werewolf legend and myth, at least people thought so. She had been around for a vey long time til she had met my father and had me, I also find out my parents were the last ones from their first pack and that my mom had a history of witches in her background which is a scary thought.

Im still not fond of it, but the only abilities I use are my powers and my abilities to shift into my wolf. The reason I never liked vampires either is because, the day Billie had found me both of my parents had died to them while trying to protect me.

I know your family nor you would ever try to hurt me. I know I can trust you and them." Shadow told Taylor softly and honestly, she wasn't happy with what history she had learned but at least she leaned why her parents hid her and also protected her.

Taylor smiled gently at her as he listened to what she had said, he felt bad that she had to go through something like that but he was glad that she saw the good in him and his family since they weren't like other vampires. "I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that especially at that young of a age.

But I'm not gonna let anything like that happen to you again. I will protect you no matter the cost and you know my family would too, I love you Shadow regardless of your history. You are my one true mate and will forever be, I love you." He told her lovingly as he leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips, before pulling back and holding her still smiling. "I love you too Tay." Shadow said, after she had kissed him back and snuggled up against him as he continued to hold her.