Few weeks later

Shadow smiled softly when he kissed he forehead, as she looked up at him. "So do I." She said softly, before trying to get some rest while he laid down and just watched her sleep.

A few weeks later.....

Bella and Shadow both were now showing, accept Shadow was worried for what her brother was gonna think since she was pregnant with Taylor's child. Shadow was sitting in the comfy chair while Bella had the couch, since that's where she was resting so everyone could keep a eye on her which was mostly Carlisle and Edward.

Taylor was sitting on a normal chair beside his wife, he had grown rather protective over her and stayed with her at all times especially since she was showing. "How are you feeling?" Taylor asked his wife gently, as he sat a hand on her swollen stomach gently as he felt the baby moving. "Tired and sore, but okay other wise." Shadow said back gently, before looking up when she smelled her brothers scent which made Taylor stand up.

"Tay it's just my brother." Shadow tried to say but Taylor quickly zipped over to where His brother Edward was greeting Jacob. She sighed softly as she sat there, before looking at Esme. "Can I have a little help?" She asked her softly, since she needed help to get up to go to the bathroom.

Esme zipped over to Shadow to help her up and to the bathroom. "Of course." She told her with a small smile, before helping her up and to the bathroom since Taylor was busy. "You make my son really happy, I'm really glad he has you." Esme told her softly as she walked with her, she was glad her son had met Shadow. Shadow got up and out of the chair carefully with Esmes help, she told her thank you quietly as she then walked with Esme to the bathroom but she smiled when Esme told her that she makes Taylor really happy. "Me too." She said.

Taylor soon came back with Jacob, but he looked a little panicked when he didn't see Shadow in the chair. He looked over at his mom when he saw her come back from where the bathroom was, he zipped over to esme while Jacob and Bella talked. "Is she alright?" Taylor asked his mom quietly.

Esme nodded her head at Taylor with a small smile, she knew that her son was going to make a great father. "Yes, she's fine. She's in the bathroom." Esme told Taylor, before chuckling softly as she watched him zip off to the bathroom to go see Shadow. "He'll make a good father." Esme told Carlisle as she went over to him.

Carlisle smiled as he wrapped a arm around his wife's shoulder and kissed her temple. "That he will." He told his wife softly, as he watched Jacob and Edward talk about Bella and her well being. He had a feeling Jacob probably was probably gonna be concerned for his sister as he is for Bella, but shadow is already doing a lot better then Bella surprisingly.

Taylor made it to the bathroom and knocked on the door, he waited for his wife to answer before he walked in after she unlocked the the door. "Hey, my mom said she helped you to the bathroom. Are you alright?" Taylor asked her, as he shut the door and walked over to her. He could tell something was bothering her, since she wasn't wanting to look at him. "Shadow?"

Shadow did her business that she needed too, before washing her hands and looking at her swollen stomach in the mirror. She smiled a little as she dried her hands, she then pulled up her shirt a little looking at her belly but she was a little worried with how big it was. "I really hope your okay little one, your dad and I can't wait to meet you." She said quietly as she looked down at her stomach, before pulling down her shirt when she heard a knock knowing it was Taylor. "Come in." She told him, as she then sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Are you alright?" Shadow heard Taylor ask her, but she was unsure how to respond to that since she didn't know how to say what she was feeling. Shadow?" She heard him say, which made her look at him and she saw the look of worry and concern he was giving her. "Yeah I'm okay, just thinking." She told him as she looked down at her stomach as she felt the baby kicking.

"About what?" Taylor softly asked his wife, as he watched her look at her stomach where their child was growing which still amazed him that it was possible.

"The baby, I'm a little concerned with how big my stomach is. I mean....I know Bella has a big stomach but.....I'm just worried that something is wrong." Shadow told her husband, she really was worried for the baby and for it's well being.

" Shadow told her husband, she really was worried for the baby and for it's well being

"I know, I am too but you still look beautiful." Taylor understood where she was coming from but she was still beautiful to him, he looked at her stomach when he noticed something off about the kicks from the baby. His abilities to see what was going on with their child, his eyes went a little wide as he looked up at her. "I think we need to go see my father." Taylor said, he had seen something that startled him.