Lessons and Hunting, halfway through new moon before the Cullens leave

"We will teach you how to control your thirst so you don't attack humans, you will have to learn how to fight back the urge to want to attack someone." Carlisle told his son kindly, he was more then willing to help him learn how to hunt and he knew Esme wouldn't mind helping teach their son either. Taylor nodded his head, before following them outside where they got ready to teach him his first lesson which was his speed. "First lesson is speed, your speed will allow you to run really fast and to climb trees quickly but be careful how fast you run so you can slow down. Ready? Carlisle asked as he got ready to speed off next to his wife, before sprinting off after Taylor got ready to run bit not to far behind them.

Taylor nodded his head and told them he was ready, he soon sped off after his parents before a small smile soon appeared as he ran even fast enjoying being able to run very fast. Once he caught up with his parents, he saw them smiling at him once he had come to a stop from running. He was hoping that he could, someday find someone to love him the way his parents loved each other.

 "Glad to see you made it, you did good with your speed. Now next lesson is hunting, it's a very simple but yet hard lesson. Just try to keep your eyes focused on the animal your hunting, everything else is just back ground." Carlisle told him, as he showed him where the deer were there was one right across from where Taylor was standing. "That is your target, now remember try not to let them hear you or see because they will run. Why don't you give it a shot." Carlisle added with a small smile.

Taylor looked at the deer as he kept his eyes on it, he tried to be quiet and not let the deer see him as he snuck up on it before pouncing on it. He knocked it to the ground as he bit into its neck, once he was done with feeding his eyes changed back to their normal green color. "Not bad for a first hunt." Esme told her son proud of how well he did with his first hunt, Carlisle nodded his head agreeing with her he was impressed at how well he was doing for a newborn. "Thanks mom, that felt kinda good though." Taylor said, as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at his parents not sure what the next lesson was. 

"Next lesson will be strength but we will save that for another day, why don't we head home so you can get cleaned up." Carlisle said with a small smile. Taylor nodded his head, before keeping up with their speed as they headed back to the house. Once they had walked inside they chuckled as Taylor ran inside and up to his room, Esme was about to say something but decided not to since he was still getting used to it. "This is definitely going to take some getting used to." Esme said, as she sighed quietly as she thought about how many years they had to look after Taylor since he was sick. "Definitely but it's good to see him not as sick as he was, he'll be alright now." He told her, before pressing a kiss to her temple.

Taylor went upstairs to his room and got changed, he then looked at himself in the mirror and realized he looked a lot different then he had when he was sick. He liked the change, but it would definitely take some getting used too especially with his superhuman abilities now and he also wondered if one day if he did met someone eventually he wondered if anyone would want to be with him now.

    A lot of years later when the middle and ending of new moon take place right, before Eclipse takes place not to long after.

Taylor was in the living room looking out the giant glass window with his hands behind his back, as he thought about what it would be like to have a mate like rest of his family since he was the only one now without one. And it made him wonder if he would ever even have one since he hasn't found one yet. He quietly sighed as he continued to look at the window, as he watched his adopted siblings hang out with their mates. He was very lonely and was longing for a mate to have by his side to love like the rest of his family did. "Taylor are you alright?" Taylor heard his mom ask him, as he turned to face her. "Just thinking." He said sadly, as he looked at his mom sighing softly before sitting down on the couch and looking down at the floor in front of him.