Tending to Taylor

Once Carlisle had made it back to the house, he had Emmett come help Taylor inside while he had jasper and Alice come help Shadow get her things inside. Alice gave Shadow a hug once she had stepped out of the car, before she pulled back. "I'm really sorry about what happened between the brother and Taylor. But it's good to see you again." Alice told her since she saw her as a sister.

Shadow smiled softly as she hugged Alice back, before smiling shyly at Jasper as he grabbed some of her bags. "It's not your fault, the two of them just need to get along somehow. It's good to see you again Alice you too Jasper." Shadow told her, before following them both inside and looking around while Jasper took her bags to Taylor's room.

Alice and Shadow had a small conversation, til Edward came up from Carlisle's office in the basement. "Carlisle's wants to see you." Edward told Shadow, Shadow nodded her head before walking down stairs after letting Alice take her backpack to Taylor's room.

Shadow walked down the stairs and looked around the room amazed at how Carlisle had it setup like a hospital office granted she hated hospitals but she trusted Carlisle and his family especially Taylor. "Wow." She said quietly, as she continued to look around after she made it down the stairs.

Taylor looked over at Shadow smiling tiredly as he watched her look around the room, before groaning quietly as he looked up at the ceiling again. Carlisle looked over at Shadow as he watched her look around, before going over to her. "I can see that you seem pretty impressed by my office, but I'm gonna need your help." Carlisle told her gently, before leading her over to where Taylor was who was definitely in pain. "Okay, how can I help?" Shadow ask as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"I need you to unsuppress his abilities, so he can heal. I know he didn't want you to, but in order for him to heal I need you to- Taylor?" Carlisle asked as he turned around to look at Taylor when he heard him coughing and looking like he was having a hard time breathing."His ribs might have been damaged when he hit the tree, Shadow you need to unsuppress him now." Carlisle told her as he saw Taylor having a hard time breathing.

Shadow nodded her head as she started to look worried, she gave a small whine before letting her eyes go purple as she walked over to him and pressed her lips to his gently as she sat a hand on his bare chest that soon turned back to cold. She pulled back as she watched Taylor gasp and groan in pain as his vampire abilities healed him, she was worried about him.

Taylor felt shadows lips against his, he kissed her back as he soon felt his vampire side coming back out. He gasped and groaned, as his body began to heal its self but he felt shadow's hand on his cold shoulder gently as she looked at him."Hey, it's okay I'm here." He heard her tell him soothingly, which made him look up at her as she put a hand on his cheek.

Which made him sit his free hand on hers, before pulling her down to kiss him to distract him from the pain. He soon grunted against her lips in pain as his shoulder popped and healed back into place. Shadow soon pulled back to look at his shoulder and it was now back in place, along with the bite wound being gone and all healed up. Which made her smile happy to see him all healed up, she then looked back at him before backing up so he could sit up.

Taylor sat up and looked at Shadow, he saw his dad smiling which made him smile as he reached for a clean button up shirt that Shadow had given him. "Thank you." He told her, as he pulled it on and buttoned it up before looking at his dad as he got off the table. "Try to be careful you two, I don't want to see you hurt like that again." Carlisle warned him.

"Your mother was really worried about you, she'll be glad to know your alright." Carlisle added, before zipping over to the stairs and up them to go see esme leaving shadow and Taylor alone.

"I'm just glad your alright, you and Jacob both had me worried." Shadow told him as she pulled him into a hug, she really had been worried about him. "Me too, I'm sorry for worrying you. But I will make sure to involve your brother the next time I plan to do anything, I love you Shadow." Taylor told her softly as he pressed a kiss to her temple and held her.

"I love you too Taylor, I think that would be wise so this doesn't happen again but hopefully you two get along at the party." Shadow said, she knew why Edward and Jacob didn't get along but for the most part Jacob didn't mind Taylor somewhat accept now the two of them have to get along somehow. Since her and Taylor were now engaged, Shadow knew Jacob would come around he just needed some time. 

"Come on, we should probably go see my family before my mom freaks out about me even more then what she already is." Taylor told Shadow as he pulled back from the hug, before taking her hand and walking upstairs with her to see his family happy to have her there.