Moving back to fork's

Over the next few days Shadow hung out with her brother and Bella most of the time, but she spent more time around Sam and the others so she wasn't so lonely. She cliff dived with them and went out on patrols with them, one day she was out on patrol and started to get really sleepy before falling over as Sam rushed over to her along with Jacob after he shifted back to being human.

 "Shadow can you hear me?" Sam asked her, before looking at Jacob and telling him what to do. "We need to get her back to Emily's." Jacob told Sam, before helping Sam carry her to Emily's where they got her to her room and got her laying down in her bed. After awhile Shadow got up and felt a little better but not by much, she however went with Jacob and Bella back to her place after spending sometime with the two of them after Bella jumped off the cliff.

Meanwhile in Alaska over the couple of days.

Taylor spent the couple of days mostly inside unless he was hunting, he was very sad and missed Shadow dearly but he knew that she probably missed him too. He sat inside thinking about her maybe a little to much but he missed her, he sighed quietly as he got up before starting to feel light headed as he started to cough which made him confused. He looked at his parents as he coughed again and started to feel his heart beating again, he continued to cough as his mother and father rushed over to him while Alice looked concerned knowing how this plays out. "That's not good." He said as he saw blood on his hand, before nearly falling over but Emmett had helped Carlisle steady him so he didn't fall.

 Carlisle looked at his wife Esme as they shared a look knowing what had to be done, he looked at Alice when she had a vision. "What is it?" He asked her as she looked at him with a worried yet scared expression. "I need to go to fork's, I think Bella might be in trouble. I saw her jumping off a cliff but I didn't see anything else." Alice told Carlisle, she didn't know whether or not Bella was alive but she had to go find out along with finding out what's wrong with her brother. "Then go, but your going to need to take Taylor with you." Carlisle said  before Esme said. "Find Shadow and talk to her, she's the only one who can stop what's happening with him." Alice nodded her head, before leaving with Taylor to go to fork's but she didn't understand how this happened. 

Alice kept a eye on Taylor as she drove, she grew worried for him every passing second as she drove to fork's trying to get there as fast as possible to get him help. She had finally made it back to fork's by night and she headed into the house looking for Bella or Shadow, she helped tay sit down in the couch but he kept coughing and groaning while sitting his hand on his chest, she soon heard someone pull up along with voices. 

While Bella and Jacob argued, Shadow got out of the back of the truck and ran inside after seeing Carlisle's car there. She stopped when she saw Alice there, she smiled at Alice softly before the two of them shared a hug. "Your back." She told her, as they had a small conversation with each other before Shadow heard coughing along with groaning that sounded like Taylor. "I am, but I didn't come alone. He's in the living room, Bella what the heck were you thinking and what is that awful wet dog smell?" She asked her. "Oh that's probably Jacob he's a werewolf." Bella said, as Alice's expression turned into a horrified one just a bit.

Shadow let the two of them talk while she headed into the living room to see her mate on the couch, but she noticed that he was breathing and had color to his skin because it wasn't as pale as before. She went over to the couch and sat down next to him, as she started to realize why she had been so tired lately and lightheaded it was from over use of her ability. "Taylor I am so sorry." She whispered to him, as she watched him turn to face her and smiled a bit at her before it faded as he couched again.

 "It's okay, you didn't know what happened. Alice told told me, that Carlisle had heard about your abilities from Edward since Bella had told him about you. I know this wasn't your fault, you were trying to comfort me and used your powers without thinking. I'm not angry, but please make this stop before it gets worse." Taylor told her as he touched her cheek gently, Shadow looked into his eyes and sat her hand on his as her eyes went purple as she then leaned in and kissed him on the lips while stopping the suppression over his vampire side. 

Taylor looked at her as she looked at him, before she kissed him and he soon kissed her back smiling against her lips as he felt his vampire side start to resurface as her abilities wore off but he soon had to pull back when the kiss got hearted a bit. "I missed you so much." He told her softly, before hugging her just enjoying having her back in his arms. "I missed you too Tay, I knew you would come to me." Shadow told him with a soft smile, before looking at the door way as he did to see Alice and Bella walk out the door with Jacob following them. "I told you I would, I meant every word." He told her, as he stood up and gave her his hand to take before he then walked out of the house with her, as he took her out on a date.

The next night, he sat on the couch in his family's living room next to Shadow while Bella did a vote on who thought that she should stay human or become a vampire. He smiled as his parents said yes along with Emmett, Alice and Jasper plus he of course said yeah since she was basically family anyways, he looked at Shadow and smiled at her, before kissing the top of her head and holding her hand as it rested on his shoulder he was glad to finally have someone who loved him regardless of what he was but he loved her regardless of what she was but neither of them knew what was eventually going to happen down the road or that a army of newborns was on the way.