𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Kareem..somebody knocking on your door" I mumbled lifting my head off his chest. "Let them knock" He responded.

I'm not even sure how I got here I just remember us getting drunk together.

"Kareem... I love you" I spoke looking down at him. "I love you too" He responded.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips making him kiss me back before I moved down to his neck placing hickeys around it .

"Nigga you woke up on demon time" Kareem spoke making me laugh a little before moving down on his legs pulling his grey sweats down a little.

Kareem eyed me as I looked up at him while taking his penis in my hand, he sent me a smile before looking to the side smiling.

"You still be doing what I told you that shit crazy" He laughed making me laugh a bit.

I moved my hand around his penis as I licked the tip leaving spit as I kept my eye contact with him.

"Fuck naomi" He moaned as my mouth went down on his penis.

I looked up at him watching his eyes closed as he relaxed himself.

I took my hand moving it around as I licked around the sensitive parts of his penis. "Ssss Fuck naomi" He moaned gripping onto my hair .

Once I felt his penis twitch I moved my head quicker letting him release on my tongue.

"No Nigga don't be trying to go back to sleep!" I spoke grabbing the water bottle off his nightstand taking a sip. "I need some sleep" he waved me off.

"Look at your junk it's just tender" I pointed out making him smack his lips before fixing. Himself .

I watched as kareem stood up following me in the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush giving me a new one.

I looked at myself in the mirror before laughing to myself .

"Nasty ass face" Kareem spoke before rubbing a towel down my face. "Boy don't do too much" I responded.

"They still knocking on your fucking door! It's been thirty minutes" I spoke sitting the toothpaste out my mouth.

Kareem & I walked inside the living room heading to his front door opening it seen his baby mother with who I'm guessing was his daughter .

"Naomi?" She spoke in shock. " mhmmm" I nodded making her smile a bit.

"You look happy.. be careful with this hoe here anyways kareem get your daughter as you see I'm in labor so thanks for taking so long to answer your fucking door!" She spoke mugging him.

"Fat ass girl!" He yelled as she walked towards her car. "You not gone drive her?" I questioned.

"Again.. she don't like me and that's not my baby" He shrugged grabbing his daughter backpack.

"Hi" She waved making me wave back, this little girl was definitely a splitting image of her mother . " I'm two" She smiled.

"Reallyyyy? You're a big girl" I smiled making her laugh. " Name ka'liyah" She cheesed.

"My name is Naomi" I responded as she walked over opening her arms for a hug, I hugged her gently before she took off running towards her room.

Kareem looked over at him with a smile making me laugh shaking my head, I missed that stupid ass smile.

"Stop" I spoke.

" Fuck up... come on let's go get some food" He nodded, I stood up going inside his room grabbing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"I hate when you use to do that shit... you never gave me my clothes back" He shook his head. "I still be wearing it" I shrugged.

All the designer I had ? HIS.

"Your daughter is very pretty" I smiled lightly. "That's my twin right?" He smiled.

"Fuck no.. and you know she not" I laughed making him smack his lips as he turned on his shower.

✰ ✰

"Girl you so little" I spoke as I held ka'liyah on my side. "I'm a big girl" She responded.

"You are" I nodded as we walked inside of kianna's house, I honestly missed kianna I hadn't spoke to her since I had my miscarriage .

"Ma!" Kareem spoke dropping out to-go trey's on her table. "HERE I COME!" She yelled.

I placed ka'liyah on the couch placing my purse on the kitchen sitting down, hearing foot steps I looked up seeing kianna making me scream in excitement running over towards her.

"Oh my gosh girl! Where the fuck have you been?" She yelled hugging me tightly. "You knowww living life away from your son" I smiled making her laugh.

"Okay but you did it have to ghost me like that" She laughed. "I know I'm sorry" I frowned.

"But you look so much happier I'm glad you found peace" She smiled. "Thank you mama" I smiled.

"You so grown now look at this outfit" She spoke tugging at my shorts making me laugh. "Eighteen" I smiled.

"I'm so glad you back around he tried to bring some girl around the whole family got on they ass Oouu she was so rude and mouth was so reckless!" She spoke.

"Ohhh, you had a new girlfriend?" I laughed looking over at kareem. "Not for long" He waved me off.

"Momo!" Ka'liyah called out. "Hey my babyyy... I see you met ka'liyah" kianna smiled.

"I haveeee" I smiled.

I missed these people...