Berserk

Kay walked into the classroom and saw Iori slumped against his desk, his head buried in his arms. He frowned, knowing that Iori wasn't one to sleep since he usually played with his phone or read books in his free time. Kay figured that he was just tired.
He sat at his desk and took his phone out to browse through social media. Well, he ended up falling asleep on his desk too.
Kyo walked in and rolled his eyes upon seeing both of his 'studious' classmates with their heads on their desks. He heavily sat on his chair, slamming his bag down beside him, and woke Kay up in the process. Kay got up to see what the noise was and groaned when he saw that it was Kyo. In a few minutes everyone would have to clean the class and Iori was still asleep. This was new.
But he decided to just let him anyway.
Kyo thought otherwise.
"Hey look! Studious Yagami is asleep!" Kyo snorted. Kay rolled his eyes and took his earphones out to listen to some music.
Kyo continued to make snide remarks about Iori when the redhead suddenly made a choking noise, trembling. His knuckles were white from clenching.
"Ya... Yagami?" Kyo asked, mildly concerned.
Iori grunted, his face still between in his arms. By this time, Kay had put his earphones away and was concerned for Iori too. He got up and went to him, fearing that he was sick since he was shaking.
"Iori?" Kay touched his arm. But the mere touch had created enough force for the redhead to slide to the ground. "Iori!"
Kay pulled Iori's chair away and knelt beside him to check. The redhead was ghastly pale and there was drool dripping from the side of his mouth. Kay lifted Iori onto his lap and slapped him in hopes of reviving him, holding onto his wrist to feel pulse.
"Iori, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand," Kay instructed, holding onto his hand. He loosened his grip slightly to see if Iori had done what he was told but to Kay's dismay, his hand fell limp. "He's unconscious... his pulse is a little quick too."
"We need to call the nursing teacher," Leona quickly said, getting up. "We need to get him to the sick bay."
Kay gently laid Iori's head onto the ground and got up. "I hope he's fine. Something must've happened yesterday, his father looked kinda nervous when he picked him up from school."
"I don't think that was his dad," Kyo frowned, feeling bad to have tried to bully the redhead. "I heard him say Uncle."
"Let's go tell the nursing teacher," Kay said, turning to Leona. "Let's go. Do you know where her office is?"
Leona nodded. "Downstairs. Her name is Ms. Mian."
They both turned to leave when a loud roar broke out, followed by a grunt from Kyo. They both turned to see Iori pushing Kyo to the wall, his mouth forming a snarl, his fringe obscuring his eyes.
"Iori!" Kay shouted, running to help Ryo pull the redhead away from Kyo.
Goro stepped in and efficiently pulled Iori away in a rear bear-hug. He was still struggling violently, screaming like a madman.
"What happened to him?" Kensou asked, standing with Athena. "He's crazy!"
"I think there's more to it, Kensou," Athena pointed out. "There's something wrong with him."
"Like I said, he's crazy!" Kensou exclaimed again. "Someone, call a doctor!"
"We need to call his father," Benimaru decided. "But first we have to get a teacher!"
Immediately, Goenitz walked in for cleaning period. He stared at Iori in shock as he desperately tried to pry his way out of Goro's grasp.
"What's going on here?" Goenitz demanded, staring at the scene before him. "What is the meaning of this?!"
"Sensei, we're not sure," Kay explained. "Iori was asleep at his desk and Kyo was... trying to speak to him. Then I touched his arm but he just fell to the ground like that. And then he started attacking Kyo. That's why Goro is holding him off like that."
The redhead had somehow escaped Goro's grasp by sinking his teeth into his giant arm. The big young man grunted in pain and immediately withdrew his arms from him.
Iori advanced towards the nearest object and started bashing it with his fists, roaring. The boys rushed to hold him down, four people to hold his arms and legs to keep him from escaping. Iori threw his head back and let out an animalistic roar, his hair finally falling off his eyes. Everyone gasped when seeing his eyes, nearly rolled all the way back with only the sclera exposed.
"Oh my god, he's possessed!" Kensou gasped, holding down Iori's legs. "Yagami is possessed!"
Iori clapped his teeth together and growled at Kensou's remark. But he evidently couldn't see very well since he snarled at Rock next to him instead of Kensou in front of him, much to the blond's dismay.
"I'll go get the nursing teacher," Leona quickly said, rushing off.
"I'm calling his uncle," Goenitz said, looking at his phone.
Kay nodded. "I'll go get his sister too. She's in the same class as my friend. Maybe she knows how to handle this."
Goenitz nodded and allowed him to leave. Kay quickly ran out of the class and down the stairs, making his way to the block where the junior classes were at. He tried to remember what class Kula was in and started finding it as he passed a row of classes. The class wasn't downstairs so he ran up to the first floor.
Again, he ran down the corridor, looking at the names of each class. The junior students were giving him strange looks, confused at why a final year senior was bolting headfirst down their corridor.
Kay finally found the correct classroom and barged in.
"Dash?" Kula said in surprise when she spotted him in the middle of wiping down windows.
"Kula, where's Iori's sister?" Kay demanded.
"Who's sister?" Kula asked, confused.
"That Yagami girl," Kay quickly said. "Red hair."
Kula gave him a puzzled look but turned to the rest of her classmates. "Aiko!"
A red-haired girl came to them, holding a broom. "Yes?" She said.
"Great, you're Iori's sister?" Kay asked to confirm, his heart racing from all the running.
"Yes," Aiko nodded.
"You have to come with me," Kay quickly said. "Something's wrong with your brother."
"What?!" Aiko dropped her broom in shock. "What happened to him?! Who are you?"
"I'm his classmate, Iori is acting strange. He... just come with me. He's not quite himself."
Aiko just started running down the corridor, towards the back stairs at the end of the block. Kay followed after her, trying his best to catch up.
"Wait!" Kay exclaimed.
Aiko ignored him and continued running, her long red ponytail waving behind her as she went the wrong way.
"Do you know where our class is?" Kay asked, finally catching up. Aiko immediately stopped and looked at him.
"No... but I have to see if he's okay!" Aiko exclaimed.
"Follow me," Kay beckoned as he turned around.
Aiko followed, going down the correct path and up the stairs. They soon came to the class and Iori's roars had attracted the students nextdoor to see what the commotion was. Kay elbowed his way through, Aiko following suit, and entered the classroom to see Goenitz trying to exorcise Iori while the other boys held him down.
"It isn't working!" Goenitz groaned, exasperated. "This is one very stubborn demon!"
"Sensei, I don't think he's possessed," Duo Lon pointed out. "I'd know if he was."
"Niisan!" Aiko exclaimed, running towards her brother. Iori let out another animalistic roar, desperately trying to escape their grasp. "Oh my god... Niisan, what happened to you?!"
Aiko went to them and pushed Kensou aside to get a closer look at him. She gasped when she saw his eyes. "Oh no... Niisan..."
Aiko took hold of his hands, clasping hers around them. "Niisan, what's gotten into you? Niisan! Oh god... Niisan..."
She started crying, thinking about their father in the hospital while her brother was acting like a mad person. Aiko sank onto the ground, unable to control her sobs as she shook his shoulders.
"Niisan, please!" Aiko sobbed, shaking him. "You're the only one I've got now. God, please, don't do this to us. We've had enough. Uncle Kazuhiro's had enough too. Don't do this to Niisan, please. We can't take any more."
Iori let out a scream of agony. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he struggled harder. The other boys let him go when he gripped his head with both hands, seemingly in pain as he fell to his side, trembling and curled into a fetal position.
"Niisan!" Aiko exclaimed, rushing to his side. She crouched beside him, trying to pry his hands off his head. "Niisan, please tell me what's wrong."
"Has this happened before?" Kay asked, coming to her.
Aiko shook her head. "No! This is the first time he's acting like this."
She grabbed his shoulders and shook him, trying to snap him out of it. He suddenly let out a groan and went limp, his eyelids closing on his white eyes.
"Niisan?" Aiko scrambled to see if he was okay. "Niisan! Oh no, he's unconscious!"
Kay immediately got down next to her and checked on him. "He's fine, only sleeping. Where's the nursing teacher?"
"I called her but this Leona girl went to get her... she's still not here," Goenitz informed. "Mian-san is on her way."

This is the first time I'm writing a version of Orochi Iori, though this one is completely curse free. But yeah, same concept though, berserk Iori with a slight bit of consciousness left.