Harajuku Stakeout

Kay and Zayn arrived home and knocked on the door since they thought it would take some time to take their keys out. Krizalid answered them and let them in without a word. The whole family was seated in the living room with serious looks on their faces, save for Kula who sat nibbling a doughnut at the corner.
"Is everything okay?" Kay asked, taking his helmet off as he went over to where the rest were seated. He spotted Maxima seated with a hand on his forehead and sighed, taking a seat in front of him.
"You okay, Dad?" Kay asked, worried that the situation was actually bad.
Maxima turned to his daughter and motioned to her. "Give him the note."
Seirah handed him a small piece of paper without a word. Kay took it and read it with Zayn peeking at it from behind.
Your mother is alive.
Sugiyama Park, Nakano Ward, 10.00 am tomorrow morning.
"What?!" Kay read in shock. "Is... is this true?"
"We aren't sure but if it's the vigilante that delivered this, then it might be," Seirah sighed. "Did you guys see what they looked like?"
Kay shook his head. "No. But Zayn got some pictures of their license plate."
Zayn took his phone out and browsed through before handing it to Seirah. She took a look at it and frowned when she found a clear shot of the bike.
"Where did they go, you said?" Seirah asked.
"Takeshita Street," Zayn said. "It was crowded so we couldn't see."
Krizalid frowned for a moment before turning to his brother with a thoughtful look. "Didn't your friend say that he lives near there? Like he said his place was near Yoyogi Park?"
Kay nodded. "Yeah, Iori lives there. Why do you ask?"
"He mentioned that his favourite hangout spot was Harajuku since it's so near to his place!" Zayn gasped. "Gosh, great idea, Kriz!"
"I'll ask him now if he's nearby," Kay said, taking his phone out to text the redhead. "Zayn, send me the picture of their bike."
"Right away," Zayn nodded and grabbed his phone.

Iori got himself a crepe and sat down on a small pink stool to eat while waiting for Aiko and his father since they insisted that he wait for them with Kazuhiro and not follow. He fully understood why since they were planning to get Kazuhiro a present for his birthday, which was less than a month away, and Iori was apparently the one put in charge under the distraction department. He turned to see Kazuhiro, still standing at the counter since he had a hard time making up his mind and finally settled for a peanut butter banana crepe after what seemed like hours of thinking.
Iori's phone suddenly buzzed from his back pocket and he pulled it out to see that Kay had sent him a photo. Assuming that it was a meme or something fun like that, he opened it and was surprised to see that it was a picture of a license plate.
A few texts followed too, with Kay still typing out more.
R u at Harajuku?

Yeah...?

Aight then can u keep a lookout for this bike?
Iori frowned and looked up from his phone and frowned. There wasn't a bike in sight but people. He took a bite of his crepe and replied to Kay's message.
I don't think you can actually bring a bike into Takeshitadori, Dash
There's too much people

But I saw them enter Takeshita Street
U sure there aren't any bikes?

Then they must've parked at the entrance or something

Can u see the entrance from where u at?

Iori sighed and got up, trying to peer towards the entrance. To his surprise, the shop was actually very close to the entrance. He realised that he missed that part since they actually took a u-turn towards the middle of the street and came back out and decided to stop at the crepe bar. Kazuhiro finally came over with his crepe and sat down beside his nephew.
"Phew, I wonder if this crepe is actually good," Kazuhiro said, his mouth watering at the sight of the beautifully decorated crepe. He noticed how Iori was standing instead of sitting and looked up at him with a frown. "Why are you standing?"
"My friend asked me to find this bike..." Iori frowned, craning his eyes to look. "But how is there a bike in Harajuku?"
Kazuhiro sighed and got up as well, taking a bite off his crepe as he joined in to look. Eventually, he pointed a hand at the distance. He muttered something indecipherable since his mouth was full but Iori still understood him since he saw where he was pointing to as well.
"Yeah, I see it too," Iori nodded. "Come on, who knows what the owner had done."
They went over to that bike and Iori compared the plate. It was the same one that Kay had sent him. Iori immediately snapped the picture of the bike and sent it to Kay .
This is it
So what should I do?

Just wait there and see who the owner is
Remember I said someone's been stalking me recently?
That's their bike
We managed to get the number plate

Ok...
Iori replied and turned to his uncle. "Well, apparently the owner of this bike stalked Dash and his family. So that's why he asked me to see who they are."
"If they're a stalker than I guess it's not really a good idea to hang around here," Kazuhiro frowned uncomfortably. "Why don't we watch from afar? Maybe from this shop?" He pointed to a cafe right beside him.
"Do you think they'll allow us to sit with these?" Iori gestured towards the crepe he was holding.
"Maybe they will if we order something," Kazuhiro shrugged. "Let's just sit here and pose as customers."
"And be real customers while at it," Iori snorted. "I wonder who's the owner..."
So the two of them sat down, ordering glasses of honey milk and a piece of cream cake. The waiter didn't seem to mind the crepes they were nibbling on and left them to get their order ready. Iori still kept a sharp lookout at the bike.
R they out yet?

No...
Iori replied to Kay's message and waited. Their cups of honey milk arrived but the person didn't.
"How long do we even have to wait?" Kazuhiro asked, stirring the honey until it disappeared into the milk.
"Not long, I hope," Iori sighed, still eating his crepe. "Let's just hope they come before Dad and Aiko do."
"Seems likely since they're taking forever for some reason," Kazuhiro sighed. "Where are they anyway?"
Iori pretended to not know, giving him an exaggerated shrug. "Beats me."
"Well, let's just see who's stalking your friend," Kazuhiro shrugged too and turned back to the bike.
They soon got the answer but how disappointing it was. The person showed up in a full-face helmet, wearing a long fur-lined jacket and skinny jeans. They were sure that whoever it was, it was a girl, seeing how they were dressed and also because of their curvy figure.
"Looks like a young lady," Kazuhiro quipped.
"Yeah..." Iori nodded, his eyes fixated onto the small backpack, with the Peace sign on it, hanging down her back. "I feel like I've seen that bag before... I just can't place where..."
"Take a picture of them," Kazuhiro said, taking his phone out.
The two snapped a few pictures of the unknown lady and sent them to Kay. Aiko and Masaomi soon arrived and joined them for some drinks as well.