Allies

"Wait, are you guys planning to get a teacher fired?!" Krizalid's comment made his brother's conversation with his friends stop short. "Whoa, what did this poor lady do?"
Kay asked him to wait a moment and took his phone out to show him something.
"This is our teacher," Kay informed before pointing at Iori. "The mere sight of her makes Iori puke his guts out."
Krizalid averted his gaze from the screen of the phone to the redhead, a weirded look on his face.
"Hi..." Iori decided to say, mustering a grin.
"You puke at this?" Krizalid asked in surprise, pointing a hand at the phone.
Kay retrieved his phone and pointed the screen at Iori. Instantly, the redhead gagged, his hands flying to cover his mouth.
"Ya see that?" Kay nodded his head towards Iori, lowering his phone. "He pukes nearly every time we have Art."
"This lady teaches Art?" Krizalid's eyebrows shot up. "That's surprising."
"Yeah, and we need to get her to... loosen up a bit," Aiko frowned, rubbing circles onto her brother's back.
"So you guys are getting the poor lady fired?" Krizalid said doubtfully. "I don't know, guys, that sounds a little too extreme."
Kay groaned. "Who says we're trying to get her fired? We're just trying to anonymously report her to the discipline teacher."
"Why discipline teacher?" Krizalid asked, puzzled. "Isn't it better to just tell the principal?"
Iori successfully swallowed whatever that rose up his throat and sighed. "Kay says that he's a strict fella who got thrown out of rehab."
"For being too brutal to the patients, that is," Kay smirked. "He seems to be the right person."
Krizalid nodded understandingly. "I see. But what if he ends up killing this lady?"
"That's his problem, not ours," Kay shrugged.
Krizalid frowned. "But still though... your friend pukes when he sees a lady like that?" He turned to Iori. "Are you even normal?" He frowned and took his phone out. "Let me test."
He showed Iori a picture of a beautiful woman. The redhead couldn't take his eyes off the photo.
"Okay, he's normal," Krizalid concluded with a chuckle. "So the problem is this... Shiranui person?"
"Yes," Kay nodded. "She's a creep."
Krizalid frowned. "Wait, I just realised something."
"What is it?" Kay asked, slightly annoyed.
"You said you wanna report this lady to the discipline teacher so that she gets punished," Krizalid frowned. "But she's a teacher and so is he. Wouldn't he have known this happening since the start?"
The teenagers looked at each other.
"Kriz has a point," Zayn nodded to the rest, snacking on a pack of grapes. "He's powerless against another teacher."
"So we need to ask Bernstein?" Kay asked.
"But he definitely knows too..." Iori pointed out.
"I think we should file a petition, saying that she's distracting the students," Aiko said. "The fact that Niisan pukes at the sight of her is enough."
Kay nodded. "Yeah, good idea. We need her to get observed. But the whole class should be in on this..."
"Or just some," Iori smirked. "We'll tell Rock. Maybe Ryo will support us too. And we need an administrator, not necessarily the principal."
They all smirked.
"Leona..."

***

"Leona!" The blue-haired girl almost jumped out of her skin when the two boys called her.
"What's wrong?" Leona asked. "Is everything okay?"
"We need your dad," Iori said. "Can we borrow him?"
Leona looked taken aback. "Borrow my dad? Why?" 
They started explaining to her. Leona had a hint of a smirk on her face when they came to the part where the sight of Mai itself makes Iori nauseous.
"You've got a point, I don't like it either," Leona admitted. "So what's the plan?"
"Just make him come in for a surprise observation a few minutes before Shiranui's class," Kay said. "That's it."
Leona nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll speak to him later."
The two boys nodded and made their way to Rock's place instead.
"Rock, is your dad free?" Kay asked.
Rock shrugged. "Should be. Unless he's having a session with one of the students."
"Is he free now?" Iori asked. "Like now?"
"Now?" Rock repeated in surprise. "Why?"
"We need to ask him something," Kay informed. "You might like it too."
They briefly told him of their plan. Rock heaved a huge sigh of relief, much to their surprise.
"Oh, thank you!" Rock sighed. "Finally someone else agrees with me! The sight of her makes me so uncomfortable."
Iori nodded. "Tell me about it."
Rock grinned. "Yeah. You wanna go see Terry now? We can go together."
The other two exchanged glances before turning back to the blond.
"Sure," Kay agreed. "We might even be able to skip cleaning period."
Iori snorted while Rock nodded in agreement.
"We never had to do this in America," Rock pointed out, getting up from his seat. "We don't even have homeroom to begin with."
"Yeah, I know, I see it a lot in movies," Iori said.
Kay suddenly spoke up. "Ooooh! Now I know why you speak good English despite being Japanese."
"You're right," Iori smirked as he followed the two out. "Let's go."

"Ah, Rock," Terry smiled as soon as the three boys walked in. "Oh... you brought friends too."
"Hey, Terry," Rock smiled as he sat down in front of him.
"Came in for a counselling session?" Terry asked, smirking at the other two.
Kay groaned and turned to leave but Iori stopped him.
"No, we came in here for something else," Iori smiled. "Rock agrees with us too."
"Have a seat," Terry motioned for them to sit down in front of him.
They started explaining to him about Mai, much to Terry's surprise.
"It's so bad till it makes poor Iori barf!" Rock finished. "It makes me tremble too."
"Rock, every woman makes you tremble," Terry pointed out with a sigh. He turned to Iori and frowned. "Are you sure you're normal, kid? Like... I've seen lots of cases but never about a teenage boy puking at the sight of a woman..."
"Trust me, it's just her," Iori assured. "I'm okay with any other women, but not her. Something about her just makes me puke."
"To the extent he has to bring barf bags to school," Kay added.
Terry frowned for a moment, as if pondering something. In the end, he sighed and threw his hands about. "Well. If there's something distracting my boy's class, I'm looking into it. What do I have to do?"
They started telling him of their plan. Terry listened intently, slightly surprised by the Japanese boy's fluent English.
"Alright, so I have to make a dramatic entrance right when she starts to defend herself?" Terry asked.
Iori smirked. "If you want. But you can come in anytime after Heidern-Sensei calls her out."
"But where's the fun in that?" Terry grinned. "I'm taking dramatic entrance."
Kay smirked to himself and turned away to hide it.
"Thank you so much, Terry," Rock finally said. "I really can't stand her."
Terry smiled and patted his shoulder. "I actually don't see anything wrong in this matter, especially since Shiranui-sensei actually does follow the proper dress code. But since you think the issue is big enough to be reported, and since it's making this boy barf, I guess something has to be done, then."
"Yeah," Rock nodded. "Only because of Iori too."
Terry waved at them as he saw them off. "I'll start preparing everything before your next art class. I have your schedule with me since Rock sent it to me on the first day."
Rock thanked him while Iori gave him a grateful bow. Kay just gave him finger guns as they left the office.
"Alright, back to class," Rock grinned. "Terry will take care of the rest."
"Wonder how Leona's doing..." Iori wondered. But then he shrugged, seeing how she seemed more excited than them in calling Mai out.